『53』Pool

{3rd POV}

'I've figured it out. Why the Hero Killer pisses me off so much and why those UA brats drive me crazy. It's because of All Might smiling thoughtlessly as if there's no one he can't save.' Shigaraki thought before walking out.

"Izuku Midoriya. Quirkless until middle school when he suddenly manifested a power. After enrolling in UA high, he distinguished himself by finishing in the top 8 of their world famous Sports Festival. Then he and his friends fought the Hero Killer Stain and won. Then he chose to spare the child's life. He judged Tomura Shigaraki quite differently." Kurogiri said.

"Just picture it. A world without All Might. I'll show them just how fragile their sense of safety really is." Shigaraki gave a sadistic smile.

{Time-Skip}

Tsuna and Sakura was on Midoriya's House without his guardians or Reborn since they are all helping Nana on cleaning the house, he was about to help them but Nana told him.

"Oh! Tsu-kun you don't need to help! You deserve rest, now come on go to Izuku-kun's house and have fun there, Your Friends will be the one who will help me clean the house!" Nana said.

"But--"

"No buts! You deserve a rest Tsu-kun! We can handle the house! Oh and bring Sakura-chan with you!"

He slightly shiver when he remembers the looks of his friends and tutor whem he was about to exit the house.

'You're lucky just for today'

He just Sweatdrop and shook his head and return to watch an old All Might video with Midoriya, while Sakura was playing on the toys that she bought with her.

Midoriya suddenly spoke "I sometimes still can't believe this is my life. That the number 1 hero chose to pass his quirk on to me." Tsuna glance at him and huff "Well you deserve it" he said before the doorbell suddenly rang.

"I go get it" Midoriya said and exit the living room, Tsuna glance at Sakura and called her.

"What is it Tsuna-nii??" Sakura asked as she sat down on the sofa.

"I just wondering how are you?" Tsuna asked and Sakura smiled "Oh! I'm perfectly alright! and superrrr happy!!" She exclaimed.

"And why is that?" Tsuna smiled.

"Because Kyo-nii wasn't cold to me anymore!! And he start playing with me like I'm his sister or daughter?? You could say that!" She exclaimed happily "And also, he told me that he will help me Train my Quirk on next week!" Sakura exclaimed.

"Good for you Sakura" Tsuna said and Sakura just smiled "Don't worry when I have time, I will help" Tsuna continued and Sakura cheered.

"Tsuna!" Midoriya called and Tsuna carried Sakura and goes to the front door and saw Kaminari and Mineta who grin at him.

"Hey Tsuna, you're here too!" Kaminari said "Come to the pool with us! We'll get in some solid laps!" Mineta gave him a thumbs up "Midoriya already agreed!"

"Uh...Sure..?"

{Time-Skip}

Aizawa and Vlad King was on the teachers office "Why don't you go over all the quirks in class 1A?" Vlad asked.