『85』Shock Much?

{3rd POV}

The Place clear up and they all found themselves sitting on the floor and the Sun already set, the time was currently 8:30 pm.

The place was silent.

Very silent.

Like there's no one living there.

Not a breath or a shift movement can be heard.

The place is silent and stayed still.

They are stunned what else?

Even Mukuro and Mammon is gaping a little.

Hibari has his eyes widened.

Gokudera almost choke on air.

Chrome Sweatdrop.

Yamamoto and Ryohie blink multiple times as they process what did they hear a while ago.

Lambo's grape candy fall from his gaping mouth.

Colonello sat on the ground with shock look.

Reborn on the other hand felt multiple feelings, Amusement, Happiness, Shock, Surprise, Wonder, Relief and more of it.

*Thud!!*

Their eyes landed to the certain brunette who fainted, his eyes we're swirling and spinning around as he layed on the ground.

Yes, the Boss of the Fearsome and Strongest Mafia Family in the Mafia World fainted.

"J-j-j-jyuudaime!!" Gokudera exclaimed running beside Tsuna "T-t-tsuna!" Yamamoto also run and Lambo followed "Ts-Tsuna-nii! K-keep it to-together!" He exclaimed

So far they all get to sleep without eating Dinner because of the shock that they haven't adjust yet.

•••••

Tsuna slowly opened his eyes and saw that the sun haven't rise yet, then he look beside him to see Gokudera sleeping 'Oh Hayato must've take me here because my room was highly locked' Tsuna thought 'Wait... From what i remember... I fainted but before that...' then he remembers and widened his eyes.

He was about to scream when he remembered that Gokudera was still sleeping to he put a hand on his mouth as he blink his eyes.

'WAHHHH!!! Reborn!! Reborn is my Father!! Omaygod!! And my supposed to be Great (4×) Grandfather become my uncle?! Heiiiiii?!!? Just What is wrong with this timeline?!' Tsuna screamed on his head.

He carefully lift his blanket and saw that the flame birthmark on his right knee which he thought normal when he first saw when he was four years old.

'Heiii!!! He wasn't joking at all!!!' Tsuna shouted inside his head as Tsuna sigh slowly calming himself down then he felt a movement beside him "Eh? Jyuudaime your awake? Are you alright? Did something hurt? Is the-"

"Mou Hayato, I'm alright and I'm still recovering from my shock" Gokudera Sweatdrop "I too can't believe that... Reborn-san is your Father but i think it's better than Iemitsu-san" Gokudera said and Tsuna laugh "Also Jyuudaime looks like Reborn-san when he was on that side" Gokudera added innocently.