『65』AFO [All for One]

{3rd POV}

'He..he was the powerful villain that make All Might condition worst, from what i hear... He was also one of the people who held One for All...' Tsuna thought and he grit his teeth.

"Now boy, tell me... How did you acquire such a powerful Quirk, especially the strongest one?" All for One asked.

"I have nothing to tell you, i don't even know how" Tsuna answered, he can feel the air got heavier than the time he got here, Afo [All for one] just laugh a little.

"You really look like a lion hides in a form of a bunny" Afo said making Tsuna glared at him.

"Your quirk was one of the important part of this world, you are one of the guardians that take the role to protect this world" Afo said, Tsuna narrowed his eyes more "What are you trying to say?" He asked.

"That Quirk of yours will be a hassle on my plan to rule this world" Afo said "So i have to take it from you, but not now" he said.

"That's your intention? To rule the world? What will you archive when you get to rule this world?" Tsuna asked.

"Simple, i can take the heroes down and make this society surrounded by darkness" Afo replied "This world hold nothing but pain, people are too stupid to notice that heroes are pathetic to begin with, they go there to save some people and prove them that they would be always there to protect them" He said "That's why most people are weak, because they don't have any intention to straighten they're Quirks because they got to see the heroes saving them all the time, they grown up seeing the heroes save them" he continued "All Heroes are fighting for ranks, they save people to have them on the highest ranks of heroes, that's why having no heroes was the solution" Afo said.

"It's been better if Heroes didn't exist, heroes are one of the reasons why villains borned, this world are surrounded by humans fighting for ranks, they keep aiming at the highest rank, why doing that they haven't realize that they're putting down many people just to get to the top, once they got to the top, they left the one who helped them, that's not fair at all" Afo said "Since theres no other way to change the people's view about Heroes, My intention is to ruled his imperfect world and bring down the heroes, and to bring the fairness of this world" Afo said.

"You won't understand about heroes because you never become one" Tsuna said gritting his teeth "It's true about the rank, but you would never understand Heroes, they save people to show them that they could be like them, showed them that they can save people like they did, showed them that they can follow they're footsteps to reach the top, you are right that there's no fairness to this world because some people are born quirkless but dont underestimate them, they could become a hero without a quirk, if they work hard, they can save people without quirk, that will driven them to work hard" He said and Afo could only laugh "Some People like you wouldn't understand my intention, especially you all, hero only cared about money and glory" Afo turned around and the large screen opened revealing his guardians pictures and they're quirk.

"So this are the other guardians" Afo said and Tsuna could feel his anger building up on him "Gokudera Hayato, the Storm Guardian" Afo said.

"Yamamoto Takeshi, the Rain Guardian, Bovino Lambo, the Lighting Guardian, even a kid was a guardian how amusing, Sasagawa Ryohie, the Sun Guardian, Hibari Kyoya, the Cloud Guardian" His eyes travelled to the two mist "I see, their name is Mukuro Rokudo and Dokuro Chrome the Mist Guardians" Afo finish, he look at Tsuna "What do you think will happen if i got them all and turned them into Nomu?" Tsuna's angered flared.

"Don't you dare touch any of them!" He shouted and glared at Afo who laugh "Or i take all of your Quirks and put it in one Nomu, surely no one can't stop it" he said and Tsuna's eyes flashed dangerously.