『52』Mall

{3rd POV}

"Don't make a scene. I'm just an old friend who ran into you at the mall. If you try to struggle, all it would take is for all of my fingers to touch your neck. I just want to talk. If you try to fight me, I'll kill you. " Shigaraki said.

"In a place like this..a pro will show up to stop you." Tsuna said and Shigaraki look at him.

"You're right, but look at these sheep. They think that laws and rules will protect them. They assume everyone has their own morals. Before any pros show up, I could kill 20, 30, maybe even more. I don't think you want that. " Shigaraki said.

"Fine, let's talk." Midoriya suddenly said. Shigaraki forced him to sit down. "When it comes down to it, I hate basically everything, but the Hero Killer pisses me off the most right now. The attack on UA, the Nomus in Hosu, he upstaged all of it. But in the end, all he really did was trying to get rid of things he didn't like. But nobody's giving me a second thought. Why is that? What's the difference? " Shigaraki asked.

"What's the difference? I don't understand you. I can understand the Hero Killer because he and I have something in common. We were inspired by All Might. He's a maniac, but he didn't destroy things just because it sounds fun . And when things weren't going his way, he didn't abandon his mission like you did. Even if the way he acted was wrong, he held true to his beliefs. That's the difference. " Midoriya said.

"It's like a weight off my chest. I see it now. All the dots connected. It's so simple. It's All Might. He's why they're able to smile so thoughtlessly. They feel so safe because that garbage pro is smiling too, as if there's nobody in the world he can't save! I'm so glad we had this chat. I can't thank you enough, Midoriya. Whoops, don't struggle now, unless you want to die. " Shigaraki now had a big malicious smile.

"Deku? Tsuna? Is..that a friend? No that's not right." Uraraka said as she step back a little, scared "Don't come any closer!" Tsuna said before Shigaraki finally let him go.

Uraraka rushed to Midoriya as Tsuna stand protectively Infront of them and Shigaraki begun to walk away.

"Oi!" Tsuna said and Shigaraki stop walking and turned to him "What is All For One after?" Tsuna asked as he narrowed his eyes.

"Who knows, really? But be careful. The next time we meet, I'll likely have to kill you." Shigaraki replied, as he glared at Midoriya, this makes Uraraka gasp.

Tsuna glared at him "You have to get through me, before that" his tone was getting cold.

"Naive kid I see... honestly you are like the kid that master was looking for" Shigaraki said that only him and Tsuna can hear as he walk away, leaving a confused Tsuna.

The shopping ward was temporarily closed after that. Heroes and the police tried to find Shigaraki but couldn't. Tsuna and Midoriya was taken to the police station and Tsukauchi, the detective working on the case, interviewed them.

"Thanks for the report, Midoriya. This helps." Tsukauchi smiled. "I just wish there was some way I could've detained him." Midoriya said then suddenly he was smack by a certain brunette.

"Right, detain the guy with a disintegration quirk who had you by the neck. stop blaming yourself for everything" Tsuna said as Midoriya rub his head that has a bump from Tsuna's smack.

"You two did great holding it together with so many lives on the line. Most people would've lost their cool in that situation. No one got hurt today because you were able to remain calm." Tsukauchi said and the two just smile.

All Might met the both of them outside. "What a relief. I'm so glad you're ok." All Might said.

"Um, All Might? Do you ever have times where you can't save all the people you want to?" Midoriya asked.

"Quite often, actually. Someone could be injured and calling for world right now and I would never know about it. I know it's frustrating, but we're only human. There are always gonna be people beyond our reach that we can't protect. " All Might said.

"That's why it's important to smile and stand tall, So that the Symbol Of Justice is always there. Even when I can't be, a flicker in people's hearts, whether they be a hero or a villain." All Might continued

Then Inko showed up crying. "Izuku? Izuku, my baby! I can't do this anymore! I don't think my heart can handle another scare!" Inko cried.

Tsuna stayed as Izuku and Inko was driven back home.

Tsukauchi had gone too leaving Tsuna with All Might "Your not going yet Tsuna?" All Night asked.

"No, not yet" Tsuna replied and glance at All Might "All Might, tell me the truth" He spoke.

"What do you mean?" All Might asked "Are you starting to weaken?" Tsuna asked his bangs were covering his eyes while All Might was shock 'How did he..?'

"What are yo--" All Might was cut off "Don't lie.. I can see it, your muscle form time limit was beginning to drop and you are quick to exhausted" Tsuna said.

"Oh..." All Might muttered and look at the sky "That question... is hard to answer... I can say Yes but at the same time I can also answered No" All Might said.

Tsuna nod his head and stand straight and but his hands on the pocket of his hoddie.

"Thanks for answering" Tsuna said "Don't worry I won't tell Izuku" he continued.

"Thank you Tsuna" All Might said as he smiled "Just promise me" this makes All Might look at him in wonder "Tell Izuku directly when the time comes, or someone else will do it for you which will make it hard for Izuku to believe" He finished "See yah! All Might" Tsuna smiled and flick his fingers and disappeared leaving a trail of Mist Flames.

Leaving All Might on the place "I just hope that Young Midoriya will become strong before I left" He said and walk away.

›TBC‹

~•~•~•~•~•~