『91』To the Extreme!

Mukuro is kinda cute too...

Really?! 91 Chapters?! And I'm sorry for the Very Bad fighting scenes  —_—

{3rd POV}

The Class 1-A and the Vongola are now at the field and listening to Aizawa's words "Two vs One again?" Kirishima ask and Aizawa nod his head "Two from the class and One from them" He said while looking at the Vongola "When you pinned down on the ground or unable to move for 10 Seconds you lose, when the two knock the one down it's their win and when the one knocks down the two it's his wind understand?" He ask.

"Haii!! Aizawa-sensei!!" The class answered, Aizawa sigh tiredly "You eight have to choose your own opponents and you have to beat them" All Might said "So who's first?" Midnight ask looking at the Vongola.

Tsuna smiled before he turn around to Ryohei who's grinning "I'm first to the Extreme!!" He shouted as his eyes glowed Yellow a little before turning back yo normal.

"Then you may choose your opponents" Cementoss said and Ryohei nod his head and look at the Students, some of them have hopeful looks on their eyes.

'From what i hear that time...' he trailed off as he smiled "Ojiro and Shoji to the Extreme!!" He pointed at the two who looks shock "I figured out he will choose them" Gokudera commented "How so?" Aizawa ask and Gokudera shrugged "Those two were close to hand to hand combat right?" He look at the two "Ryohei here is the same, he use Boxing as his Fighting Style" he said.

Ojiro eye's gleam in awe as he smiled, Shoji nod his head in full of confidence before they made their way towards the field "Onii-san!" Tsuna called and Ryohei turned to him "No Version X!!!" He shouted, Ryohei blink his eyes "I keep that on mind!!" He shouted.

"Version X?" Iida ask and Tsuna just smiled "Ability" he replied before turning back to the three on the middle of the field.

"Are you ready?!" Midnight ask [Here i type 'Midoriya'] "Yes to the Extreme!!" Ryohei shouted "I'm Ready!!" Ojiro answered "Me too!!" Shoji answered too.

"Then let the Fight Begins!!" Midnight exclaimed as Ojiro nod at Shoji before they launch towards Ryohei who got to his Boxing Stance before he avoids Ojiro's tail.

Shoji shot his three fist towards Ryohei who avoided him before sending his right fist towards Ojiro who block it with his tail but found himself getting push off.

Ryohei avoided Shoji as he jump away as Ojiro rush towards him and use his tail to counter his fist, Surprisingly Ryohei was quiet and seems like treating the fight as a normal sparing and he narrowed his eyes a little as if observing the two students that he didn't notice right away that Shoji disappeared from his spot and send a hard punch to Ryohei's guts which sended him away but manage to return to his footing.

He breath out before he huff before his fist engulf with Sun Flames before he disappeared from the two's sights before Ojiro and Shoji found themselves being punched away.

"His hands were burning!!" Mineta exclaimed while pointing at Ryohei's fist "He can handle fire?" Kirishima ask and Tsuna shake his head "His Flames were different it will not burn the user, instead it was use to heal and give boost to someone or something" Tsuna explained as the class 'Oh'ed' at him.

Ojiro cough as he stand up leaving an opening for Ryohei "Don't Show an Opening to your Opponents to the Extreme!!" Ryohei exclaimed as he proceed to punch Ojiro but Shoji quickly block his fist and use his other arm(s) to punch Ryohei who got hit at the guts again but they missed his quirk.

"Woah! Sugoi! He land a hit on him!" Uraraka said as Yaoyorozu nodded her head in agreement.

Ryohei land on the ground as he grin before something hanging from his neck falls down and dangle on his neck with a chain.

He grab it and pulled it before lighting up the Ring with Sun Flames "Let's Extremely Focus Now!! Kangaryuu!!" The Flames on the Ring glows brightly before it flew beside Ryohei and the Flames formed in a battle-scarred Kangaroo with a Cannon (?) On it's back, and also wearing a boxing gloves and a few of Sunflames are coming from it's ears.

"A kangaroo?!" The class exclaimed in surprise as the Vongola give their own look, Tsuna grin with Gokudera, Yamamoto and Lambo, Chrome smiled, Mukuro and Hibari smirk, Ryohei give a wide grin before throwing away his upper clothes.

"Garyuu!! Ex-Cambio Forma!" He exclaimed as Kangaryuu give a cry before being engulfed with Sun Flames again and merge with Ryohei making the Students and Teachers watch in surprise and Awe.

The light disappeared and Ryohei's appearance change, he doesn't have upper clothes anymore showing them his well built body and some scars, he has a boxing gloves with a numerical of "I" and with a head gear(?).

"Canguro del Sereno Ver. Vongola" Ryohei huff before he went to attack the two unsuspecting Opponents of him which they both block but they still got pushed away.

Ojiro swing his tail to hit Ryohei but he grab his tail effortlessly before he grab Shoji's fist(s) "You two still needs more Training to the Extreme!!" Ryohei exclaimed with a wide smile.

"Let's get to it" He said as he avoided the two again and again before he suddenly disappeared from their sights "Sorry but I'm gonna win for my Otoutou to the Extreme!!!" Ryohei exclaimed as they both turn around they are expecting to see Ryohei but they aren't expecting to see a 'three' of them.

"Maximum Ingram!!" The 'three' Ryohei successfully punch Ojiro and Shoji sending them flying away on their backs.

From the hard of the punch they both lose consciousness "Idiota you overdo it" Gokudera commented as they rush towards the Two Unconscious Students.

Ryohei's gear disappeared and turn back to Kangaryuu who give his upper clothes to him and he wears it before he put both of his hands towards the Two as they both got engulf with Sun Flames.

"What is he doing?" Kaminari whisper to Tsuna "He's healing them" He replied as they watch the few scratches on the two's face and body disappeared.

"Amazing!!" The Girls exclaimed.

After Ryohei was done healing the two he stand up and cheered for the win and the Teachers snap out of their shock state.

"S-so who's next?" All Might ask.

A fuse of dynamite was heard as they turned at Gokudera who's currently holding a dynamite before throwing at the air creating an explosion.

"I'm next old man!"

›TBC‹

I'm definitely gonna choose Bakugou to fight Gokudera and the other one is..... Probably Todoroki.