『81』Moving

{3rd POV}

Sakura sat inside Tsuna's room which is also her room since she was staying there, even if she was young she was like those children who can't control their childish attitude.

She was confuse about her feelings, when she saw Tsuna that time the first thing she thought was 'I knew him' which greatly confuse her since it was the first time she meet Tsuna.

Then she was all confuse too when the boy whom she called "Kyoya-nii" now– saw her, she could see his shock, relief and guilt underneath his stoic face.

As more of Tsuna's Friends came, they look at her with a shock look which is the turn on of her confused feelings yet she haven't said or ask it out loud.

But today, she saw the new girl that is also one of Tsuna's Friend, she has purple hair and eyes, when she saw her, the lady's eyes swell with mix feelings.

It was Sadness, Happiness, Guilt, Relief, and Shock, she doesn't know why.

That time too when she suddenly hug by the lady while crying silently, she doesn't push her away instead she followed her instinct and hug her back and waited for the lady to calm.

"Um who are you?"

She's not dumb, she saw the pain on the lady's eyes but she did introduce herself.

"I-i'm Dokuro Chrome"

She heard the pain on her voice but she doesn't questioned it and ignore the knocking feeling on the back of her heart.

"I'm Sakura!!"

She ignored the feeling behind her heart, now she was regretting it.

She clutch the small Sakura flower pendant on her hand, according to the people at the orphanage, that pendant was gift by her parents whom abandoned her.

But it was not.

It was originally from her Real Parents who gave to her before they all disappeared.

The pendant was special.

She clutch it tightly 'I'm sorry...' that's what she thought as the pendant glowed and purple flame burst out the pendant and an indigo flame swirl around her.

'I'm sorry....'

She regret running away that day.

She regret leaving them without a proper goodbye.

She regret making her cry.

She regret not listening to them.

She regret not apologizing to her Parents.

That day and Today.

'But now that i remembered everything... I will repay you Mom... Dad...'

The Two Flames circled her and embrace her like comforting her silently as a smile made way to her lips 'Thank you...'

•••••

"Tsu-kun be careful okay? Don't forget to call me to share your day!" Nana said as Tsuna laugh "Yes, Kaa-san" Tsuna replied.

Then after that, Tsuna walk outside with Nana walking behind him, when they arrive outside they saw Sakura and Chrome with puffy eyes.

Mafia Heroes [ KHRxBNHA ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें