『4』Katsuki

{3rd POV}

When Tsuna and Midoriya was now walking to the road Tsuna apologize.

"I'm sorry..." He said.

"Why are you apologizing?" Midoriya ask.

"To you to see me that furious" Tsuna said.

"Well, it's alright, actually I'm glad for someone like you, even though you have a quirk you still choose to protect me" Midoriya said.

"Well... didn't I promise you that I will protect you" Tsuna said "You act like a big brother to me" Midoriya said chuckling.

"Hehehe"

"Speaking of, I never see you like that before" Midoriya said "Well, I kinda knew someone who tried to commit suicide just from a broken arm" Tsuna said.

"Why? What happen?" Midoriya ask.

"Well, Baseball is his life for him, and he is popular, and it comes to the time when he knew that everyone want to befriends with him because of popularity, and it comes to the time when his arm broke and he thought that the Baseball God had abandoned him, I had to knock sense on him before he come back to the ground and become friends with him after that...I never see him anymore" Tsuna said as he sadly smile it was a half-truth.

"Oh I'm sorry.. I hope you can see him again sometimes" Midoriya said smiling apologetically.

"I hope so..." Tsuna said, smiling back "Well, this is my route Izuku"

"See you tomorrow Tsuna!" Midoriya said waving at Tsuna "See you tomorrow too Izuku"

{Time-Skip}

While walking back home Tsuna saw Bakugou infront of him, he felt bad a little for yelling at him, but who's to blame? He just told Midoriya to end his life.

Tsuna inhale and exhale before calling out the walking Bomb.

"Katsuki..." He called not yelling just loud enough for the other boy to hear.

Bakugou slowly turn around and he saw Tsuna, he soon remember what happened as he look away "What do you want?" He ask a little low.

Tsuna studied him first he saw his face has tint of guilt that he is hiding, he smile a little before going beside him, he hold his wrist and drag him into other direction.

"H-hey! Where are you taking me!?" Bakugou question but did not gave any sign of getting away.

"Just follow me" Tsuna said.

"You literally dragging me" Bakugou mutter and Tsuna look away embarrassed.

They arrive on an alley and Tsuna activate his Quirk as he tightened his hold to Bakugou.

"Oi! What are you doing!?"

"Just grab back or you fall" Tsuna said he waste no time as he flew up in the air making Bakugou shock.

"What the fuc--!?!?" He was cut off when Tsuna dive down and stop still, floating.

"You little...are you GOING TO KILL ME!?" Bakugou shouted as it echoed in the sky.