『84』Geez

Are you ready? If so then go and read it HAHAHAHAHA

{3rd POV}

Back home Nana and Sakura was busy cleaning the house and Nana was cleaning upstairs, Sakura was downstairs and she was cleaning the storage room when she came across a clean box that has a paper glued there Sakura blink confusedly before opening the box and she saw a clean picture frame.

She lift it up and what she saw almost makes her drop the frame.

'EHHHHHHH SERIOUSLY!?!?!?!? NO WAY!!!!'

'This man! He– omaygod! Uncle Tsuna do you know about this?! WAHHH I can't believe it!!–'

"Sakura-chan are you done?" She snap out of her thoughts as she quickly put back the frame as she stop her excitement from flowing out of her "Yes! Maman!!" She said and closed the box and head out the room.

On the Frame Nana stood there smiling widely while caressing her big belly and beside and also hugging her waist was a tall man with his eye was shadowed but smiling at the camera or rather smirking.

•••••

"I see..." Tsuna mutter while recovering from his own shock state "Yep! And also Tsu-chan! I want to inform you that others back to your world that is gonna die... will be sended here by my parallel self!" Byakuran exclaimed.

"What about when your parallel self died there first before the others?" Mammon ask and Byakuran grin "My other Parallel will do the job or either me if i have the strength" He said.

"By the way, does it means that the us in this world is already dead?" Yamamoto ask "Correct! And that's why you guys from another world is here" Byakuran answered.

"Tsu-chan in this world died while Nana-san was giving birth to him" Byakuran said "Hayato-kun in this world died when he was poisoned by his classmates at Italy and before he died he reach the Japan" Gokudera sigh at this but irritated when Byakuran said his given name without his permission "Takeshi-kun in this world died when his classmates push him to the clift" Yamamoto narrowed his eyes "Ryohie-kun in this world died when a Classmate bullied him and went far and use their quirk" Ryohie grip his hand tightly and look away "Lambo-kun in this world died when his bastard-father give him to the League of Villains and because of abuse he just died at his sleep at the early days" Lambo glared at the ground "Chrome-chan in this world died because of her abusive parents after she was kidnapped by the League of Villains and died on her sleep, Mukuro-kun in this world died because of experiments your father did to you" Chrome bite her lower lip and Mukuro grit his teeth "Kyoya-kun in this world died because the Villains at China attacked him" Hibari tightened his grip on his tonfas.

"And the Arcobalenos in this world died because of AFO and Akuma" Byakuran said as the three Arcobalenos stayed silent but they are angry inside.

"That's why... Kaa-san mention that i almost died while she was giving birth, not knowing that the real Tsunayoshi in this world was already dead" Tsuna mutter sadly.

"Heh, i knew it when i woke up on the middle of an empty road" Gokudera stated and Yamamoto laugh a little "That's why i woken up laying on the ground but there's no blood at all" Ryohie huff "I found myself dump on the trash, not extreme at all" Lambo sigh "I found myself being controlled by that Blueberry" Chrome look away "I found myself... Trap by the League of Villains" she said quietly but enough for them to hear "Kufufufufu~ and i found myself strap on the white bed and then i kill every people there" Mukuro said "Hn... I layed on the middle of the forest" Hibari said.