『87』Discussion

How cute (↑)

{3rd POV}

"Jyuudaime, what do you think about the Special Exam for us?" Gokudera ask and Tsuna shrugged his shoulders "Maybe it's the same with Takeshi, Kyoya and Lambo" he replied.

Right now they are in the living room doing what they wanted or what they usually do "Ohh! What did they did to the extreme!?" Ryohei questioned.

"Hahahaha! Nothing much just a fight with two students and we have yo defeat them for us to get pass the exam!" Yamamoto replied.

"Kufufufufu~ fight with the students huh, I'm looking forward to it" Mukuro said as he and Chrome at on the floor.

"Don't be to complacent, they are not normal students, you can tell from one look" Reborn said as he sit comfortably on Tsuna's head.

"So far, they look weak actually... they surely don't take training seriously" Ryohei said in a normal voice.

"What do you think Tsunayoshi? Kora" Colonello ask from Ryohie's shoulder, Tsuna look away a little as he start to talk "I won't admit it Infront of them but i agree, they are lack of training, and even if we are training class, they don't take it seriously, except for some others" He said.

"Others?" Mammon ask and Tsuna nod his head "From the day we did a Combat Training, two people got.... Overboard" He said.

"I guess one of them is Bakugou Katsuki right? The boy who got kidnapped too" Gokudera said and Tsuna nod his head "Also, the boy named Midoriya Izuku, the two of them is my childhood friend here" Tsuna said with a small smile.

"Midoriya, he is the one who always got injured on either his arms, legs, hand, and fingers right? The one who has a destructive Quirk" Lambo said.

"He is, anyway the two of them... Doesn't really have a good relationship after Katsuki got his quirk" Tsuna said "I trust you guys not to tell this to anyone" All of them nod their heads and Hibari just 'Hn'd' as usual "Izuku was originally Quirkless which made Katsuki dislike him so much" Tsuna said and Everyone stare at Tsuna waiting for continuation "But All Might passed his Quirk to him, that's the reason why All Might was getting weaker" Tsuna said as he explained about more.

"Such an arrogant kid" Mammon commented for Bakugou "But so far he's still weak" Mammon continued.

"Neh Tsuna, what about Todoroki Shoto?" Reborn ask "Shoto, well he have an abusive... father, who wants him to become a number one, his father is Endeavor" Tsuna said and Gokudera ruffled his hair "And because of All Might's retirement, Endeavor becomes the Number One Hero?" He ask and Tsuna sigh but nod his head careful so that Reborn wouldn't fall off.

"Anyway, how did you get your Gear Tsunayoshi? Kora!" Colonello ask, Tsuna blink his eyes "Well Kawahira-san come to our house when I'm 3 years old and give a box containing my Gears, Ring and more, especially Leon after that i haven't seen him again" He replied.

"Wait Kawahira-san is also here?" Yamamoto ask and Tsuna shrugged his shoulders "I actually don't know, i tried to look for him but i failed" He Replied.

"About the Vindice?" Chrome ask "Yeah, almost all of use use the Dying-Will Flames but the Vindice doesn't come at all kora!" Colonello said.