『10』USJ ⟨1⟩

{3rd POV}

"Okay so today, we'll be doing training with three instructors, All Might, me and one other person" Aizawa said.

"Excuse me, what are we doing?"Ask Sero.

"Disaster, shipwrecks, and everything in between, It's Rescue Training" replied Aizawa "You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time. Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities too. The training will be taking place off-campus,so we're taking a bus. That is all. Start getting ready" Aizawa said and left the classroom.

Everyone grab their own cases containing their hero costumes and make way to the changing rooms.

At the boys changing room, Tsuna narrowed his eyes at the sudden spike of his HI, his movements stopped.

Something is.. something..

"What's wrong Tsuna?" Midoriya asks making Tsuna slightly jump as he snap out of his thoughts, however his HI was still ringing.

"Uh... I'm just not really comfortable showing it..." Tsuna reasoned, he wasn't really uncomfortable as this scars was the result of everything he gone through to be the person he is right now.

"Bastards, just look away and let him change without judging eyes on his back!" Bakugou shouted, his back was facing them all as everyone turned away from Tsuna who sigh and start changing, mentally thanking Bakugou.

He wore his costume and make his way outside with Midoriya, Todoroki.

All of them are already there and they saw Iida waving his hands rapidly.

"Okay everybody! Please line up in order of your student numbers!"

'He is taking the Class Representative thing seriously'

Much to Iida's dismay the bus chairs was arranged with different rows putting his effort to waste.

Tsuna silently apologize to the sulking boy at the chair.

Tsuna sat beside Todoroki who smile a little.

As the bus start to move the class erupt to chatter.

"If your talking about having a strong and flashy quirk it's supposed to be Todoroki, Bakugou and Tsuna right?" Kirishima said.

"Well, Bakugou was always mad so I don't think he can get popular" Kaminari said.

"What?! Do you want a fight?!" Bakugou exclaimed.

"Kacchan!" Midoriya exclaimed in panic.

"Shut up Damn De--"

"Katsuki" one cold voice from Tsuna, Bakugou surprisingly sat down and turn away to the window surprising everyone on the bus.

"The hell? Is the world is ending?" Mina ask.

"Bakugou just listen to someone, especially the one who told him to shut up" Sero said.

Bakugou just huff 'I just don't want to get to that side of him' He was talking about the thing happened to them when he told Midoriya to jump off the roof, even if he dont say it nor show it he is beyond terrified seeing his cold but warm Orange-Sunset eyes that time.

"We're here" Aizawa said.

When the bus stops, Everyone go out as they saw a BIG place.

"Is this...USJ?!"
"Yeah it's Unforeseen Simulation Joint!!"

Then they saw another hero, Thirteen.

"So before we begin, i would like to say one...two...three... four... five...six... seven..."

'Just get to the point!'

Tsuna's thought is voiced outloud by the students.

"Now, you all are aware about my Quirk, Black Hole I can suck things up..." Then she continue as the students listens.

But Tsuna...

His HI was ringing a lot more this time, he groan a little as Thirteen finish mini-long speech.

"What's wrong?" Midoriya ask worriedly as he turn to Tsuna.

"N-nothing..." Tsuna answered as Aizawa and Thirteen talks about something.

Each step Tsuna made towards the USJ, the pain on his head continue to hurt, like his head was splitting into two.

Once they are inside, Aizawa and Thirteen finish talking and they're teacher saw that Midoriya with the others beside Tsuna who is holding his head tightly.

"What's wrong Tsuna?" Aizawa said approach the pained boy "You can go back if you want"

"No it's not that it... argh... damn this intuition" Tsuna grumbled.

"Intuition?" Sero ask.

"It's part of my 'Quirk', it's allows me to sense danger, the pain on my depends to how dangerous it is at the present time, because of that I can avoid bullets, slashes or any attack towards me before it can hit me" Tsuna explained holding his head tightly.

"So that means something bad was going to happen?" Kirishima ask, his brows was furrowing

The lights start flickering as the fountain at the middle of the place start going haywair.

Purple mist appeared as 'peoples' start coming out of it.

First was a blue head boy followed by many more.

Aizawa immediately become guarded.

"Tsuna how long did your head start to hurt?" He ask, Tsuna look up to him "Since this morning"

"Is this also a part of the rescue training?"Kirishima ask, while looking at the scene.

"No! Those are real Villains,gather together, Thirteen protect the students, Kaminari try to contact the school with your Quirk." Aizawa turned to the brunette, taking out his goggles.

Thirteen nod they're head as Kaminari nod as well with a "Yessir!"

"Help protect the students too" He said as the blue haired man with a lots of artificial hands on his body said something about All Might.

"But Aizawa-sensie how can you handle them?! They are too many!" Midoriya pointed out.

"You can't be a hero with a one trick inside your sleeves" He said and wear his goggles as the scarf on his neck float, and he jump down and fought against the Villain.

Tsuna's headache loosened a little and all of the Class-A with Thirteen proceed towards the exit.

Tsuna's eyes widened and abruptly stop everyone as purple mist appeared before them with a yellow eyes.

"We are the League of Villains and were here to kill a certain Symbol of Peace, speaking of him, he is not here, and also we're here to kill the Sky Guardian" The Mist Man said.

At these sentence Tsuna's eyes widened 'How did he?!-- He knew about the Dying-Will Flames!?'

Before Tsuna can make a move Kirishima and Bakugou already attack the Mist Man making a thick smoke.

The Mist Man Chuckle "But I guess it can't be that easy, I scatter you all first and see who is the Sky Guardian" Kurogiri said as his purple mist expand circling the other students sending them around the place.

Tsuna reapeared inside a broken building with Bakugou and Kirishima.

Before they can say anything Villains start to appear "Oi Baku--" too late Eijiro-kun the grenade already started to fight.

"Just.. ignore him, let him fight" Tsuna said as he wore his mittens, Green flames erupted from it and on his forehead and start attacking the villains.

›TBC‹