『72』Start of the Fight

{3rd POV}
{On Midoriya}

"That's Dangerous..." Gokudera Muttered as he and Lambo cough a little from the smokes caused by Mt.Lady.

"Uwah, my eyesss" Lambo Whinied as he rub his eyes to get a clear sight.

"Seems like we got thrown a little bit far from them, but we are still close" Gokudera said as he stand up, Lambo followed.

"Where are they?" Lambo ask as he look around "There" Gokudera pointed as Lambo who's on his baby form jump on his shoulder.

They're heads pop from the wall and saw that the five Students are now walking away but Midoriya stop and look back this gesture make the other four look at him.

"Sorry Tiger, she always had a good quirk, it was a perfect opportunity so i took it" Gokudera and Lambo hear it Making them stop as they listened.

"Are you with the league?" Gang Orca ask "A light, someone..." Tiger speak.

"After my body turned into this, i also depleted a lot of what i'd stocked up" as the foot appeared Gang Orca raised his arms "Stop! Don't Move!"

The man on the shadows step in the light as Best Jeanist use his threads to tied up the man's hands and feet and his whole body.

"Wait Best Jeanist, what if he was an ordinary citizen?!" Mt. Lady asked in panic "Think about the situation, that instance of hesitation could decide the fight, don't let the villain do anything!" Best Jeanist said as he tightened his threads around the man but suddenly it was snapped and the man attack him creating an explosion.

{On Hibari and the others}

Yamamoto avoid the Nomu's arms as he slashed it off before Hibari burned them with his Cloud Flames, the area was now surrounded by fire came from Endeavor.

"Man, this is hard!" Yamamoto exclaimed with a smile as he slash another arm from the Nomu and Hibari just sigh before burning them.

"You know that it's not" Hibari said making Yamamoto laugh, Endeavor stared at them 'This is not the time to laugh, but those flames...' he remembered Tsuna's flames 'He used it before' he shook his head before burning another Nomu.

Yamamoto retrieved Kojirou and Jirou back to his necklace which turned into a ring, after that he returned on slaying more Nomu's with Hibari burning them after slashing their arms, legs and sometimes head [Please Tell me this aren't turning into Kimetsu no Yaiba]

"Roll" Hibari called as the cute but deadly hedgehog appeared on his side and multiply and turned into a small size before sticking on the Nomu's Body and then grow in size killing the Nomu.

The two of them help on defeating the Nomus when Yamamoto and Hibari flinch visibly 'What the...' Yamamoto thought 'A strong killer intent...' Hibari thought, he glance at Yamamoto who also looking at him, Yamamoto nod his head and turned to the Police.

"Tsukauchi-san! We're leaving the rest to the heroes! We need to go!" Before Tsukauchi could say a thing the two immediately disappear.

•••••

Gokudera and Lambo has their eyes widened as they stare at the scene Infront of them, Mt. Lady was down in the ground along with Gang Orca, Tiger was protecting his comrade under him.

The man wearing a suit was Infront of Best Jeanist who was laying on the ground with blood seeping out from his left arm.

"As i expected of the number four hero, Best Jeanist" The man said while clapping slowly "I thought i'd blown Everyone away, to be able to manipulate everyone's clothes and pull them to the side in an instant, that quick decision-making... and skill, you must have nerves of steel" he said.

"Should we... Step in?" Lambo ask quietly, Gokudera shook his head "No... We can't move recklessly now that we have seen this man had blown those Heroes easily" Gokudera said as he narrowed his eyes a little.

"But, just in case... be prepared" Lambo nod his head un understanding as he gulp the lump that us forming on his throat and watch the scene again.

Best Jeanist was slowly lifting himself up with his Quirk as he did his fiber on his clothes strike towards the man but suddenly a huge air got thrown towards him creating a hole on his stomach making him fall back.

"This is bad... At this rate he's gonna..." Lambo but his lips hard, Gokudera grip his hands tightly 'Jyudaime...'

Gokudera look down and saw the five students all frozen up and currently terrified.

'What's with this guy? What happened?' Todoroki thought while gritting his teeth.

'He erase them all in an instant' Kirishima thought.

'We must run, i know this... but' Yaoyorozu thought.

'I'm so scared... my body...' Iida thought.

'...my body... won't move...' Midoriya thought 'What in the word.... was that?'

Gokudera click his tongue 'They can't handle this such strong aura.....'

Then suddenly a sound like someone was throwing up can be heard, Gokudera snap his head towards it and saw Tsuna holding Bakugou while coughing as they come out from the black liquid.

"Damn...It... The hell?" Bakugou said as he cough, Tsuna was also coughing as he glared at AFO.

'Jyudaime!/Tsuna-nii!'

'Kacchan!/Bakugou!'

"Sorry Bakugou, Tsuna" AFO spoke "Huh?!" Bakugou said angrily then suddenly more black liquids starts to appear around them and the League of Villains come out from it.

Tsuna's eyes has now slits as he cover Bakugou and now now on guard.

"Master..." Shigaraki spoke "You failed again, huh, Tomura?" AFO asked while approaching Shigaraki "But do not be discourage, just try again" He said "I have brought your associates back as well, even this two" Tsuna and Bakugou just glared at AFO.

"Because you judge that, they was an important piece. Do it over as many times as you need to, that is why i'm here it's all for you" AFO held out his hand for Shigaraki.

Tsuna was growling a little as well as Bakugou, Tsuna's eyes glance at the side and saw Gokudera and Lambo even though they are hidden by Mist Flames.

'They are here...' He thought as his gaze move to the lower side and he widened it a little 'No way... Your Idiots...' he grit his teeth as he saw a familiar green headed boy behind a pillar.

"You're here, after all, aren't you...?" AFO said and suddenly All Might appear and punch AFO "I'll have you return everything, All For One!!" He yelled.

"Will you kill me again, All Might?" AFO ask as the place suddenly create a huge wind, Tsuna had covered both of himself and Bakugou using his Lightning Flames a little for Shield.

'This is a Mess'

›TBC‹