『61』Target

{3rd POV}

{On Aizawa and Kota}

He was running with Kota on his arms and the boy only hold on his scarf "I forgot to tell Midoriya to come back right away" Aizawa said "this is bad, more worst than bad"

"The only reason that he was able to move with those injuries right now, because of all endorphins pumping through him, once he accomplish his goal and calm down a little,  he wont be able to move at all" He said

Then Kota spoke "Mister... will he be okay? Both of them?"

"Hm?" Aizawa asked as Kota begun talking "I... I punched him, but even so, he got all beat up like that to rescue me" he said "and I shouted at Tsuna, but he talk to me, like i hadn't shout at him, so that i will understand about this" his grip tightened on Aizawa's scarf "I haven't even told them 'sorry'  and 'thank you' yet... will, will be they okay..?" He said as he begun tearing up.

"Its alright, Midoriya got beat up because like that because he don't have any intention of dying and Don't worry about Tsuna, he can handle himself and Midoriya, he do that to help you understand your situation" He said.

"But as a teacher, i have to scold Midoriya for acting without permission" Aizawa said "So once all this are over, please tell them what you feel, if possible, put more effort in the "Thank You" part" Aizawa said as he run.

{On Tsuna and Midoriya}

Midoriya was panting hard and Tsuna was bleeding since he got hit from Spinners Blade, he look at Midoriya telling him that they should go to the others, the other boy nod his head.

"You two! Go back to the Camp! Especially you !!" Mandalay said pointing at Midoriya "Those aren't normal injuries!" Tsuna jump away and begun running away.

Midoriya stand up and run away too "No...im sorry" he said and followed Tsuna "Please tell everyone one more thing!" He said to Mandalay "The Villains, they're target is..."

"They are after Kacchan and Tsuna, please tell everyone using Telepath" This statement make Tsuna widened eyes "W-what..?" He hear Mandalay asked who is Kacchan but seems like Midoriya doesn't hear it he doesn't have time to say it because he saw one of the villain launch at them, Tsuna stop running and hold Midoriya before using his Mist Flames and suddenly disappeared.

They reappear behind a bush and they begun running once again, then they hear Mandalay's Words 'We discovered two of the villain's target, it is one of the students "Kacchan and Tsuna!" '

{On the Students}

'We discovered two of the villain's target, it is one of the students "Kacchan and Tsuna!"

"B-Bakugou!?" Kirishima asked in surprised.

"And Tsuna!?" Iida exclaimed

"Kacchan and Tsuna should try to avoid combat and acting independently!!" Mandalay added.

Kirishima grit his teeth "Bakugou and Tsuna.." he muttered.

{On Bakugou and Todoroki}

'Understand that!? Kacchan and Tsuna!?'

"Stop making so much noise in my head!" He was running towards moonfish when metals goes directly on him but ice suddenly block it "dont go rushing carelessly into anything!" Todoroki said.

"I have to follow... I have to do my job..." Said moonfish.

"Didn't you hear what she said?" Asked Todoroki "You and Tsuna was targeted!"

"That damn Deku had do something, i just knew it" Bakugou said angrily "Saying 'Fight' then 'Dont Fight"!!"

"I dont give a damn what anyone says!!" Then suddenly he was attacked again but Todoroki protect him again using his ice.

{On the Guardians}

As they hear that Tsuna was one of the League's Target, they begun to panic especially Yamamoto when Hibari calmed him down.

"Omnivore, will gonna be fine, He was strong, and we will feel if he lose unconscious, for now let's go" Hibari said making Yamamoto nod his head "We are his guardians ,we must believe in him" Hibari said and Yamamoto nod his head.

"Lets go" Both of them run again.

{On Midoriya and Tsuna}

"When did you hear that i am one of the league's target?" Asked Tsuna as the two of them running.

"When im fighting Muscular he asked me if i knew Kacchan and You but i didn't say anything" Midoriya replied, while running they suddenly get wrap up and pushed away.

"S-shoji!?" Tsuna exclaimed "You're with Tokoyami right? Where is he?" he asked.

"Remember, what Tokoyami told us?" Shoji asked, Midoriya remember that time when Tokoyami told him about his quirk "w-wait do you mean that..."

"Yeah, before we go, we need to get out this situation" On the tree's Tokoyami was being controlled by Dark Shadow who was beginning on rampaging.

"G-get away f-from me" He said "You'll Die!" Tokoyami said.

"To-Tokoyami!!" Midoriya exclaimed and Tsuna grit his teeth.

"What's going on Shoji?" Asked Tsuna "Be Quiet a little, after Mandalay's telepath about the villain attack telling us not to engage, we went on alert immediately, right after that we were attack by a villain" Shoji said.

"I covered Tokoyami, hiding in the foliage even as my arm cut off" Midoriya widened his eyes "You're arm?" He look down and saw one of Shoji's arm are bleeding "Even though its not a swallow cut, its not like i've lost it forever, my Dupli-Arms can even duplicate my duplicated organs,and what was cut off was a duplicate" He said.

"But i guess he couldn't even stand that, the Quirk he has been holding back started getting out of control" Then Dark Shadow begun growling.

"In deep darkness, he can't control it" Tsuna said then he raised his hands and focus on Shoji's bleeding hand "What are yo--" "Shhhh" Tsuna said then his hands begun glowing with Yellow but before he can start it "Don't, it will heal soon, dont worry, dont waste your Energy, yku might needed it" Tsuna look hesitated but he nodded "How about you Izu--" "I'm completely fine Tsuna, Shoji is Right and you cant possibly heal my injuries in one use of your Quirk, you might needed it" said Midoriya as he smiled Tsuna just sigh and smiled back.

"By the look of this, it seems like because of his emotions, like righteous indignation and regret that made it even more wild" Tsuna said.

"He seems like trying to hold it back, but it react to any movement or sound, turning into a monster that was just lashing out with attacks indiscriminately" Shoji said.

Then Tokoyami spoke "Forget... About me... Find the others ... And help them!" He said "Calm Down! Dark Shadow"

Tsuna narrowed his eyes "Dark Shadow weakness is Light and if we run back to the Camp it will light up, i can use my flames but using my Lighting Flames on Running makes me produce my Sky Flames a little bit weaker, it will only take a little effect" Tsuna said.

"But, the camp is far away" Dark Shadow attack where they're place making them jump out of the way.

"Midoriya, Tsuna, will you stay with me and help Tokoyami, or will you rush where Bakugou is... Which will you two choose" Shoji said, Midoriya grit his teeth, and closed his eyes.

Tsuna narrowed his eyes and about to speak when Midoriya spoke earlier than him "Im sorry, Shoji"

›TBC‹