『73』No Matter What

{3rd POV}

Lambo jump and use his Lightning Flames as well to shield the Students from the debris that is heading towards them.

"You're pretty late, it's a little more than five kilometers from the bar to here, it was easily thirty seconds after i sent the Nomus before you arrived" AFO said as he shake his right hand.

"You gotten weaker, All Might" He said "What about you? What's with that industrial mask you've got on?" All Might said back as he stand up "Aren't you overexerting  yourself?"

'He held All Might back with only with his bare hands, this guy's the villain boss' Bakugou thought as Tsuna let go of him and they watch as All Might launch at AFO only to get thrown away by AFO's power.

"All Might!!" Bakugou and Tsuna shouted, the buildings that All Might had hit have fall down "Even without your worry, he won't die  from something like that" AFO said.

"So run away Tomura and take these two with you" AFO said as something come out from his hands and goes to Kurogiri "Kurogiri, get everyone away from here" He said and Magne had protested and suddenly Kurogiri's Quirk suddenly activated in instance.

"Now you go" AFO said "Master...what about you?" Shigaraki ask turning to AFO and suddenly All Might get up and launch at AFO who starts to float in the air.

"Think Constantly, Tomura" He said "You still have much more room to grow!" He said "I won't let you get away!" All Might shouted as his fist hit AFO's hands and strong force of wind had created from the impact.

"Master..." Shigaraki spoke "Let's go, Shigaraki!" Mr. Compress said "While that pipe mask is holding All Night back" he said as he put Dabi on his marbles "Get your piece" the Villain stare at Bakugou and Tsuna.

"What a pain..."Bakugou said, All Might tried to get Bakugou but held back by AFO "Focus All Might!! Don't mind us!!" Tsuna yelled as take an defensive stance.

Bakugou avoid an attack from Twice and Toga tried to catch him but he avoid again, Tsuna jump in and kick Toga away.

Tsuna about Magne's attacks as he punch him in the gut using his Sun Flames for support.

'That's it i--'

"Moshi~ Moshi~ De~ci~mo~" Tsuna widened his eye as he immediately ignite his Sky Flames and jump away.

"You... " Tsuna muttered as the person laugh loudly and remove her cloak revealing her long black hair and her Glowing Yellow eyes with slits as she grin showing her sharp fangs.

"Well, well, well Decimo~ nice to see you again" She said with her Wicked smile "I have a gift for you~" She said as she snap her fingers, two figures appeared behind her as Tsuna widened his eyes.

"I knew it... You Controlled them" He said angrily glaring at the girl "Hm hm~ that's right~!" She stated as another jump beside her.

"Decimo-san~ how would you fight us alone?" The figure remove his cloak and his dark red hair flutter in the wind as he opened his red eyes that is also have slits and his sharp teeth was being shown.

Tsuna narrowed his eyes as he swiftly avoid Toga's knives that is heading his way and block Twice's weapon and swiftly punch him.

"Who said he's alone?" Tsuna look up and saw Roll with Hibari and Yamamoto riding it, behind them was Ryohie who was closely following them, Yamamoto jump and slash his katana only to be blocked by a girl "Chrome?!" He exclaimed as he jump away.

"What's going on here?!" Bakugou asked as he avoided another attack, Hibari saw him struggling a little, he jump in and slammed his Tonfas on Mr. Compress's face and kick him away.