『30』Hero Killer

{3rd POV}
{When Tsuna was '7'}

Midoriya along with Tsuna was on the playground as usual playing and protecting Midoriya from Bakugou and his 'friends'.

Then while playing,Tsuna with his sharp hearing,hear a clang of steel from behind them since there were a forest just beside the playground they currently playing.

"Is there something wrong Tsuna?" Midoriya ask seeing that Tsuna has space out which soon snap out when Midoriya called him.

"Uh...Yeah,I'm alright...but..."Then he hear another one and a small cry of a child,he narrowed his eyes.

"Izuku,I think it's time to go home"Tsuna said "But it was still early"Midoriya whined.

"It was now 5:57 pm and your mom will be worried about you"Tsuna said, Midoriya just agree and stand up as soon as he did that Tsuna grab Midoriya's wrist and run towards they're house,and quickly drop by Midoriya"I'll tell to you Tommorow,I'm just in a hurry!"Tsuna said and run away using his Lightning Flames to fasten his speed.

Then he got in the forest he saw a man with a bunch of knives and a pro hero protecting a kid who's already crying.

'Edge Shot against someone with a black clothing' Tsuna thought.

He watch as both of them fought and completely forgotten the child who was about to get stab by the man's knives,then a blink of an eye Tsuna jump and protect the kid getting the knife stab him on his left shoulder.

''Kid!" Edge Shot exclaimed and avoid an attack,he turn around but the man quickly raise his blade and about to slash the Hero's back when Red flames surround Edge Shot and the flame got into the man's shoulder and hiss in pain.

The next thing Edge Shot saw was Tsuna's Storm Flame surrounding him protecting him from the man's knifes.

Tsuna saw the man's face which smile at him creepily "We will meet again soon,Lion Cub"He said and run away.

{Flashback Ends}

On time Tsuna avoid a knife coming his way jumping away as he held Sakura tightly on his arms.

"Secure her,we give you time "Todoroki said and jump into the fight,Tsuna then sat Sakura beside Iida "Nii-san?"She ask not letting go of Tsuna's sleeves"Don't worry" he smile.

"I'll be back"He said and jump in the fight, Unleashing his Sky Flame.

"You!"Stain yelled dodging an ice towards him"Your the Sky Guardian!?"He yelled,Tsuna narrowed his eyes "So?..."He ask then,he pulled out his Vongola Ring which transform into Vongola Sky Gear "Natsu" he called and Lion Cub appeared,that looks like glaring at Stain and growl lowly,he jump into Tsuna's shoulder as Tsuna disappear and kick Stain on his stomach as he reapeared Infront of him.

Stain then got thrown away but unknown to Tsuna he throws a single knife,His HI warned him but he was too late.

"Tsuna!/Tsuna-kun!!"He shut his eyes waiting for the pain but nothing come,he slowly open his Orange-Sunset eyes and saw petals were protecting him,he snap his head towards Sakura who is standing up wearing a face that is full of resolve.

"Don't hurt my Nii-san!"She yelled and the Petals move heading straight Stain who is still shock,but he quickly avoid,but not having a scratch on the parts of his body.

"Stupid Brat"Stain Mutter and avoid a kick from Midoriya who finally stand up and start to fight along with Todoroki and Tsuna.

Todoroki continuesly use his flames as he attack Stain and Midoriya had using his full cowlling (?)(Because I kinda forgot😅),Tsuna has been switching his flames to Sky and Cloud,and practically getting tired.

'Crap...my body can't handle this switching flames'

Tsuna kneel on the ground,getting tired and his back was hurting cause he was thrown at the wall so his bones kinda crack or broke(?), his eyes were shadowed as he saw that Midoriya has fallen again and Todoroki had already got him on his right shoulder(?), Memories of his friends getting hurt runs to his head, the time when they are in the future and when the battle of Rainbows,he saw his friends got hurt and he promise that he would never let that happen again.

Natsu growl and disappear retuning back into Tsuna's Ring as he stand up "Don't hurt them..."He mutter and Everyone attension were into him.

"Tsuna-kun?"Iida ask looking at the other boy.

"Don't hurt my Friends!"Tsuna yelled and Sky Flames surround him "Now!" He yelled and Iida was now able to stand up as the four of them deliver one last strong attack towards Stain in Tsuna's case he use his X-Burner.

Stain loss conscious as the attack of the three and Tsuna's X-Burner hit him.

Tsuna falls on the ground as he hiss in pain he saw that the wound on his shoulder got worsen.

"Nii-san are you okay?"Sakura ask as she got into Tsuna's side"Yeah I'm don't worry"He said.

He stand up and at the same time other Heroes arrive and saw that Stain had captured,not too long Manual, Grand Torino and Endeavour arrive too.

"You kids are all Reckless!"Grand Torino said cutting Midoriya off from saying a thing.

Then they hear flapping and Tsuna was about to grab Midoriya if it's not Sakura on his arms,a flying Nomu had grab Midoriya,his HI warn him as he move away at the time when the other hand of the Nomu tried to grab him.

His Animal Ring glowed and Natsu appeared "Vai Natsu(Go Natsu...)"

Natsu growled loudly and the Nomu stop suddenly and become a stone then at the same time Stain got freed as he catch Midoriya and cut the Nomu into pieces.

"You Heroes are so Pathetic!. Relying on the underworld for help! You Heroes are even more unworthy of being called Heroes! There's only one true hero in this world! You all are out for money and power letting it drive your motives and actions!" Stain began as he started to give off a tremendous killer intent, affecting Everyone but Tsuna who looks fine.

'This Killer intent was strong but it won't counter or par other Mafioso's especially Reborn's Killer Intent'

"There's no way you should be heroes! All Might is the only one who is better than all of you and Deserve his title! You wannabes are nothing but FAKES WHO ONLY CALL YOURSELVES HEROES FOR MONEY AND POWER" Stain Continue"THE ONLY ONE WHO I WILL LET KILL ME IS ALL MIGHT!" He loss conscious while standing up,as he did some of the Heroes collapse on the ground sitting with a horrified expression.

Tsuna narrowed his eyes 'Now I understand' Then he called Natsu back which Sakura hold closely she seems comfortable hugging the lion cub who don't mind.

Tsuna start walking and help Midoriya stand up and get Stain as the police arrive.

"H-how c-could you move after that so easily?"Iida ask,Tsuna turned to him "I kinda used to it by going to the Italy and the Killer Intent there was a lot more dangerous and I'm trained to handle that KI,for me it's a KI of an Average Villain"He said.

"So in other words you are trained and used to those Tremendous KI?" Grand Torino ask and Tsuna nod his head.

"Sakura,are you alright?"Tsuna ask the girl who is holding Natsu on her arms like she was safe with him by his side.

"Y-yes...I little bit scared from that feeling"Tsuna pat her on the head"Then hug Natsu for comfort for a while"He said and the girl nod her head,He pick her up and put her on his arms,well he kinda used to handle kids because of a certain 3(Actually it's 4) kids living on his house and a certain Spartan let them in (Now you know) and also because of handling his son and his guardians kids.

Soon they got send to the Hosu General Hospital as they got patch up.

Unknown to them a boy around 15 years old and has a black hair and hazel eyes was on the corner watching the scene.

'I finally found you...My Sky,don't worry... the rain will soon pour and will accompany the Sky once more...'

He smile genuinely as he disappeared on the corner.

›TBC‹