『101』The Big Three

Hi guys I'm back! (•‿•) It's been a month i think Eheh! Jk i just want to apologize for not updating, y'know online school (~‾▿‾)~ so yeah here's an 'Extra' long chapter.

3rd POV

In the end Tsuna trained for a whole day and he was slightly thankful that Reborn even let him rest for one hour before continuing.

'One day left!' Tsuna thought as he sigh tiredly and stand up from the roof of the U.A. with Reborn on his shoulder, as they enjoy the breeze a bad feeling went pass Tsuna making him frown a little and Reborn being Reborn notice it right away "Something's wrong?" He ask and Tsuna keep silent "My HI is telling me something, and i knew that it was bad" he replied.

"Is it near?" Reborn ask and Tsuna close his eyes "I don't know... maybe..." He said before sighing "I have a feeling that, the other students of Class 1-A will be involved in this" He said.

'Such a hero-in-training students... already dealing with this happenings...'

°°°

People are screaming and running away from the scene as three people stood Infront of a burning truck and another one was standing on top of the truck.

They re all wearing a sort of bird mask.

"A bunch of adults got together, and all they stole was a small convenience store register?" The man talks "I think that's weird... If you've got this many people, you should have a bigger goal" he continued.

"You guys are sick, you need to get better" he said as he starts tapping his mask "We got the money, so we should skedaddle before the heroes get here, Overhaul." The man on top of the burning truck said.

"They're all sick, every last one of them." The man known as Overhaul said.

On top of a building not too far away from the scene stood two people with cloaks covering their bodies.

"Kufufufu~ what do you think, Skylark?" Mukuro ask while crouching at the side of the building with a bored fast, the other teen behind him give a little 'hn' as he tap his foot on the floor.

"They are a bunch of Herbivores, Report this to Tsunayoshi" Hibari responded as Mukuro chuckled "Kufufufu~ Like what i've expected" Mukuro said before activating his Mist Flames and both of them disappeared.

•••••

"What is this about?" Tsuna ask while standing a little bit away from the place as they watch Nezu talk to all U.A. students.

"They are talking about the incidents happening lately" Reborn answered while sitting on his head "But he is talking about the fur, Reborn, his Fur" Tsuna said as he deadpanned at the Principal "That's an opening remark, baka" Reborn replied.

And Tsuna could only held back his urges to facepalm before turning back to listen "In Particular, this will be most apparent to those of you in the hero course, You must approach activities outside of school" Nezu said "Like the hero work studies that mainly second and third years participate in, with a greater sense of caution and crisis than before"

"What's that?" Reborn questioned "I also don't know, but i think it's like a next level of the internships we did last time" Tsuna replied "Next level..." Reborn muttered and Tsuna nodded "I think it's like, we will do some things that only Pro Hero would do like rescuing and fighting villains, in case for us, we are free to do that but of course since we are still a student in U.A. we need to limit those" He said "We could only act without any restrictions if Mafia or underground things were involved" He continued.