『80』A Pro Hero?! Dorms... What?!

{3rd POV}

While they are resting and some are talking namely Tsuna, Gokudera, Yamamoto and Reborn, the door suddenly opened revealing All Might on his skinny form and wrap with bunch of Bandage, walking behind him was Aizawa and Nezu.

"How are you feeling Tsunayoshi-kun?" Nezu asked "Ah, i feel fine now just a little drain because of my... Quirk" Tsuna replied "So...um.. what brings you here Heroes?" He ask with a small smile.

Nezu smiled and bowed before introducing himself and the other two to the people inside the room before telling them the reason.

"Well you see about what happened last night and the kidnapping incident, we want inform you about the newly built dorms on the school, we already came to your house and inform your mother and she agree and only left was you, it's your choice if you agree go live in the Dorms or not we won't force you" Nezu said.

The three Ex-Arcobalenos stayed quiet as they look at Tsuna who's sharing a look with his friends having a sort of silent conversation.

"But... Principal i actually agree.. but may i request something?" Tsuna ask with a small knowing smile "Sure, go ahead" Nezu replied.

"I want to bring along my friends" Tsuna said while looking at the others, Nezu smile "I knew that you would say that that's why i requested to build one extra floor for you all, even if their not a student they can stay there, but they needed to take a test to become a special student like Yamamoto-kun, Lambo-kun and Hibari-kun" Nezu explained.

"So what do you say guys?" Tsuna look back at the others "I'm fine whatever decision you make Jyuudaime" Gokudera replied with a smile "I agree! Since I'm already a Special student!" Yamamoto replied with a bright smile "Agree too" Lambo replied while eating a candy "I extremely agree Otouto!!" Ryohie exclaimed "I-i a-agree Bossu" Chrome replied with a small smile "Kufufufufu~ my little Sister agree so i will" Mukuro replied "Hn, fine" Hibari said.

"Hmph of course" Reborn said "Me too" Colonello added "Yare yare, as long as you pay me Sawada" Mammon said as Tsuna nod his head Sweatdropping at Mammon's statement.

"Then we accept it" Tsuna said after he look back at the Heroes in the room with a smile "Very well then, the students will move after the next day, you can go ahead for tomorrow" Tsuna tilted his head to the side "Um..may i ask why?" Aizawa sigh "The Faculty want answers from you guys" Everyone around the room land their eyes to Tsuna.

'They want the truth huh, then there's no choice' Tsuna thought as he closed his eyes allowing his boss aura to leak out "Very well, we'll explain the things to you tomorrow" Tsuna said.

"Also Tsunayoshi-kun" Nezu suddenly said and Tsuna look at him "The public officially acknowledge you, the Eight of you specifically" Nezu said as the teens in the room blink their eyes.

"What do you mean Principal?" Yamamoto ask, Nezu smiled widely before he reach something on the bag Aizawa was carrying and pulled something.

"What's that?" Lambo ask, Nezu smile widened as he showed them Eight pocket-looking card?

On there was their picture "For the rest tell us your Hero Names and we will write it here" Nezu said as Tsuna stare at the card with unreadable look.

"What is Hero Names?" Ryohie ask and Nezu did the explaining before giving a paper towards the other seven "Think a name then put it there" All Might said.

After 5 minutes their now done and Nezu pulled something out of the bag magically before doing something on the card and showed it to them.

"The Eight of you were officially recognised as Pro Heroes, for Helping All Might and defeating the Villain"

"Eh?"– Tsunayoshi

"What?"– Takeshi

"Oh?"– Hayato

"Huh?"– Lambo

"Pro...!"– Ryohie

"Hero?"– Chrome

"Us?"– Mukuro

"Hn..?"– Kyoya

"Hmm"– Reborn

"Kora..?"– Colonello

"Pro Hero?"– Mammon

"EHHHHHH?!?!"

•••••

"So that means, we can fight Villains even without permission from a Pro Hero?" Lambo ask and Nezu nod his head "Sigh, actually you, Lambo, Yamamoto and Hibari would be suspended for acting recklessly back there but after seeing the success on defeating the Villain the other Pro Heroes talk about to give you a licence and we're not surprise that there's no one disagree" Aizawa said as Tsuna laugh nervously.

All Might step forward and suddenly bowed "Young Tsuna! I really give my gratitude to you and your friends for helping me defeat AFO, i really appropriate your help and–"

"Wahhh– All Might! It's alright! It's our choice! Don't bow it's awkward!" Tsuna said in panic "We just followed what Jyuudaime told us" Gokudera said "Hahahaha! Yeah that's right! And we can't let someone die!" Yamamoto added "Un! Knowing Tsuna-nii he won't let anyone die!" Lambo said.

"Thank you very much!!" All Might exclaimed once again as Tsuna tried to stop him as the others sigh at this.

"So Tsuna, when will you and your friends move? Tomorrow or now?" Tsuna think for a second "I think tomorrow Aizawa-sensei" Aizawa nod his head.

"The other four" He said as Mukuro, Chrome, Ryohie, Gokudera look at him "Better get ready, your test will be tomorrow" He said and Gokudera smirk "I'm always ready old man" Aizawa felt his eyebrows twitch but did not say anything "I'm extremely ready to pass!!!" Ryohie exclaimed "Kufufufufu~ don't underestimate me Hero" Mukuro said "Hai! I will!" Chrome replied.

'Well Atleast Chrome answered normally' the others though "I will defeat everything who stands on my way to pass" she continued with a bursting energy and confidence.

'I take that back' the others though as they Sweatdrop "And before that Tsunayoshi-kun, since you all a student yet, you'll still study to become a proper hero and won't take any jobs that is for higher ups" Tsuna nod his head "I keep that in my mind and i'll keep it on my Friends mind, right?" Then smiled sweetly towards his Friends "Haii!!" They all replied.

"We'll be leaving now, take care you all" Nezu wave at them before leaving the room with the other two Heroes.

"Oh, Tsuna if forget to tell you and your guardians" Reborn said as he landed on the bed and followed by Colonello and Mammon.

"Er.. what is it?" Tsuna asked 'I have a feeling that this would be bad' he thought as he saw Reborn smirk.

"For you guys, we'll be your Special Teacher at U.A"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?"

'Yup, we're doomed'

›TBC‹
~•~•~•~•~•~

Also ehem, Mj shhhh ka lang ah???