『3』Anger

{3rd POV}

"Since you're all third years, it's time for you to think seriously about your future" Said the Teacher "I'll pass out handouts for your future plans now,but..." trailed the Teacher.

Midoriya was busy writing on his notebook look up to hear what the Teacher will say, Tsuna was silently sitting on his chair waiting and Bakugou who is not caring at all at the situation.

"You're all..."Begun the teacher as the students besides the certain rhree fully activated their quirks.

"...pretty much planning to go into the hero course, right?"

"Yes!/Yeah!/Of course!" The students cheered, thier quirks was now on full display, Midoriya just having his hand silently raised up.

Tsuna just sigh and sweatdrop at the childlishness of them as he calmly and slowly raise his hand a little.

"Yes, yes you all have powerful quirks, but using your quirks inside the school is against the rules" said the teacher.

"Well using your auirk publicly is not allowed"

"Teach!" Bakugou shouted drawing everyone's attention towards himself, now with a smug look on his face that screamed arrogance compared to his bored look previously.

"Don't lump us all in the same group, I'm not gonna be stuck at the bottom with the rest of these Extras!" He arrogantly said.

"-That was uncalled for Katsuki!"
"-Yeah! Yeah!" The students shouted back angrily.

"You all should shut up like the extras you are!" Bakugou shot back.

"That wasn't nice Katsuki" Tsuna said getting the attention of everybody on the room.

"He's such a saint!"
"He is an angel Who's with us all the time!"
"So Pure! Tsuna-sama!" Students said with relief on they're face.

"I didn't ask for your opinion!" Bakugou yelled angrily at Tsuna who just rolled his eyes.

"Oh! If I remember correctly,you want to go to U.A High right, Bakugou?" The Teacher ask looking at his paper.

Everyone stared wide eyed in shock and amazement at Bakugou.

"U.A? That national School?!" One of the students exclaimed in disbelief.

"It was in the top 0.2% this year,you know!" Another one said.

"Thier acceptance rate's always really low too!"

"That is exactly why you guys are just extras!" Bakugou said "I'm the only one at this school who could possibly get into U.A,!"

"Oh yeah, Sawada and Midoriya wanted to go to U.A too right?" The Teacher said, making the room quiet.

Bakugou was frozen solid as Izuku flinches in fear, Tsuna has a calm face and really didn't care but worried about Midoriya.

Then howls of laughter echoed the room, Midoriya jump in surprise at this.

"Tsuna-sama can go in but Midoriya? no way!"

"A quirkless like him can't enter such a prodigy school!"

Midoriya bite his lower lip as he look down in shame and embarrassment, he was hurt and surprise.

Tsuna look at Midoriya worriedly and about to stand up when Bakugou was the first one to.

He stomp towards Midoriya who shudder in fear and activate his quirk that makes Midoriya's desk destroyed and he to fall down.