『24』Names

{3rd POV}

Tsuna slide on his seat tiredly as he tried his best to warm up his wet clothes"Stupid Guardians..."He mutter and hiss when he felt the pain on his cheek that's has a patch on and Midoriya approach him.

"What's wrong Tsuna?and what happened?why do you have a patch on your face?"He ask politely,Tsuna look up and sigh.

{Flashback}

Tsuna woke up by a slam of tonfa directly on his face,he could only wince and sit up and saw his room,it looks like a storm and a tornado just passed by,in one word his room was in a mess.

He saw Hibari with an exploded hair chasing a crying Lambo was fearfully running away from him.

"I'm sorry!!! I didn't mean it!It's just an accident!"Lambo exclaimed.

"I bite you to death for waking me up with that fucking grenade of yours!"Hibari replied back.

Tsuna's eyebrows was twitching dangerously as dark aura erupt from his body making the two Guardians froze and look over him.

Long-story-short the room has lots of shouts, cries and especially a crack of ice.

Tsuna exit his room with a dangerous smile as he dust his own hands, Inside the room you can see a frozen neck-to-toe.

{End Flashback}

He told them except the ice part replacing it with his flames,seems like everyone has heared it and now Sweatdroping at him.

"How did you get wet then?"Mineta ask,Tsuna stare at him for a second before telling them.

{Flashback}

After Tsuna finish dressing up,he go downstairs and eat his breakfast,Nana leave before him since she need to go to the groceries.

He was about to exit the house when suddenly a bucket of cold water pured on him from the window he look up and saw Lambo holding an empty bucket with Hibari holding his Shirt, not letting him fall from the window,they both have a shock face.

Tsuna sigh and unleashed his Sky Flames entering his room and froze the two teens.

He exit the house and in the middle of walking towards the school,the rain suddenly poured down,making him sigh.

{End Flashback}

After telling them,all if them Sweatdrop and after a while, Aizawa entered the room silencing Everyone.

"Aizawa-sensie your bandage are all gone!"
"Yeah!"
"Are you alright now?"
"Too bad the mummy man was now gone..."

"Hm...The only lady gone too far healing me"Aizawa said,the bandages are all gone but there's one scar under his right eye,his eyes landed on Tsuna.

"You don't have umbrella don't you?"He ask Tsuna grumble in response.

"Not really...just some Stupid, Idiot, Annoying, Distructive,...etc Guardians of mine made me forgot my umbrella"

Aizawa smirk a little because he found it amusing since Tsuna rarely cause like that.

"Okay,so more importantly, we're having special hero informatics class today."