『58』Attack on the Camp

{3rd POV}

It's now morning and the class A was outside with more exercises. "Remedial class, keep at it." Aizawa held Kirishima up with his scarf.

"I need more beauty rest." Ashido said. "Who knew yesterday's lessons would last until 2 and then start back up at 7." Sato said.

"I told you it'd be tough. You're trying to make up for the many weaknesses I saw in the final. Uraraka, Aoyama, the same goes for passed, but I'd say by only a hair." Aizawa said.

"All of you can move faster. Remember who you were before UA. Why your limits keep getting tested. That's what it means to improve." Aizawa said.

"Oh, that reminds me, Mr. Aizawa? I was wondering if the other teachers would be joining us." Midoriya asked.

"Like I said before, to keep the camp a secret from the villains, hardly anyone knows where we are. It's for your own safety. All Might is also one of the League's targets, so we can't have him here. For better or worse, that's what he gets for standing out so much." Aizawa said.

"Tonight's gonna be fun! We're pitting classes against each other in a test of courage! Won't that be fun?!" Pixie Bob asked excitedly. "It just sounds like more training." Kendo said.

"And training in the dark, no less." Jiro added

"Revelry in the dark." Tokoyami said.

"At least we get to beat class A, am I right?" Monoma chuckled.

"Hey, you're not Plus Ultra yet." Tiger said from behind Midoriya. "Ummm, right!" Midoriya ran back to his training.

Then it was the time they will cook they're food and it was shown Bakugo cutting up a carrot very well. "Bakugo, you're really good with that knife! It's weird." Uraraka said.

"What do you mean, it's weird?! How can you people be so damn bad at everything!" Bakugo yelled.

"Man, stop being so talented at everything." Kaminari sighed. "You asked for All Might earlier. Is there a specific reason?" Todoroki asked.

"Uh yeah, because of Kota. He hates the whole concept of superhumans. I tried talking to him, but I think I just made it worse. I just wondered what All Might would have done to help him. I mean what would you say to him, Todoroki?" Midoriya asked.

"Having a complete stranger trying to change your mindset sounds like a pretty irritating conversation. It's actions that matter. Show him what you're trying to prove. If you're going to rely on words alone, then they'd better be incredibly powerful. What you say doesn't matter nearly as much as what you actually do." Todoroki replied.

"You're right. How could I, a stranger, say anything to him?" Midoriya asked.

"I don't know what your goal is with this child, but it sounds like you shouldn't stick your nose in a delicate situation. You tend to cut to the heart of people's feelings. It can be annoying." Todoroki said.

"Right, Sorry about that." Midoriya sweat dropped "But i think, Tsuna had done a big job" Midoriya continued.

"What do you mean?" Todoroki asked "Well, Kota seems calm down when they got back to the camp last night, and i saw Kota holding Tsuna's hand, and i saw Tsuna talk to Tsuna this morning" Midoriya told Todoroki they turned to Tsuna who was talking with Lambo who was riding his shoulders.

{Time-Skip}

It was night time already "It's time for...." Pixie Bob started. "A totally awesome test of courage!" Mina and the remedial class cheered.

"Not so fast. It pains me to say it, but the remedial class will be having lessons with me tonight instead." Aizawa said.

"Sorry. Your training earlier didn't impress me so I'll be using this time too." Aizawa ensnared them and Mineta winked as they were dragged off.

"Class B will be our scarers! Class A will leave in pairs every 3 minutes! Your goal is to collect the name tags at the far end of the route!" Pixie Bob explained.

"Revelry in the dark." Tokoyami said.

"Why's he keep saying that?'" Uraraka smiled nervously.

"Maybe it's a motivational mantra." Tsuna said Sweatdroping.

"Scarers must use their quirks to terrify the others!" Pixie Bob exclaimed. "The winners are the ones who make the most people piss their pants!" Tiger exclaimed.

"Great, now I've got that image in my head." Jiro sighed. "I see! They're stoking our imaginations while showing us new uses for our quirks in the process! As expected of UA!" lida exclaimed.

"Or..it's a fun game." Yaoyorozu chuckled. The names were drawn and Midoriya turned to Tsuna and jump on him in Joy.

Yamamoto was with Lambo and Hibari was fine on his own [P.T: Im sorry Kyoyaaaaaa]

"Hey tail, switch with me!" Bakugo growled.

"Please Aoyama, I should be with her." Mineta begged.

Tsuna just stay silent 'My HI was kinda warning me' He thought 'Reborn and Colonello was not here, they both go out the Camp to deal with... Some things according to Reborn'

12 minutes later, Asui and Uraraka were walking through the woods. "I'm scared, Tsu." Uraraka said. "Don't be afraid. We'll look out for each other. One step at a time." Asui held her hand.

Honenuki laughed as Kodai and Kendo were in their scaring positions. "You big creeper! I can't get over how funny Bakugo and Todoroki were!" Honenuki laughed as he remembers the two of them stopping in their tracks as Kodak's head rose from the ground.

"Hey, do you guys smell that?" Kendo asked. "Maybe Bakugo And Todoroki got so scared, they-" Honenuki collapsed upon breathing in pink gas.

"Don't breathe!" Kendo enlarged her fist and covered Kodai.

Pixie Bob was suddenly pulled in by a pink force. The students turned to see blue flames rising from the forest. "Take them down. Those who believe they deserve the title hero. We, the Vanguard Action Squad, will them off their pedestals." Dabi said.

"There's a villain here!? How!?" Mineta exclaimed.

"Pixie Bob!" Midoriya launch at them but stopped by Tiger, Tsuna widened his eyes as his HI spike at him.

"Tiger!!" He called and the man look at him "Where's Kota!?" He asked with fear on his eyes.

›TBC‹