『60』Engage Combat

{3rd POV}

{Kota and Midoriya}

Muscular was about to attack Midoriya when water splash on him, making him turn around.

"STOP! GET AWAY FROM HIM!!" Kota screamed "Ko...ta?" Midoriya looked at the boy. "I'll kill you after..what the? Crap, I was distracted!" Muscular said as Midoriya started getting back up.

"I won't let you hurt Kota!" Midoriya stood back up. "HOW ARE YOU GETTING STRONGER?!" Muscular asked.

"YOU WON"T LAY A HAND ON HIIIIM!" Midoriya screamed "ONE FOR ALL: 1,000,000%!!!" Midoriya yelled.

"Delaware.." He flicked his fingers "Detroit.." He winded up his fist "SMAAAAAAASH!!!" Midoriya punched his chest before nailing him right in the face.

'Why?' Kota sat down.

'Kota, it's true that your parents did end up leaving you behind in this world. But I promise you'll meet someone, and then you'll understand why we do what we do.' He remembered Mandalay's words.

The he remembers Tsuna's Words 'Your parents end up leaving you in this world but someday you will find someone, who will risk they're life for you, someone you will call Your hero or...'

"Why would you save me? Even though you don't know me at all!" Kota cried "Why would you talk to me even though i mean to you!?" He remembers Tsuna.

"My hero" Kota thought.

{On Tsuna}

Tsuna abruptly stop making his friends stop too "I'm going to Izuku, you guys go ahead" they nodded "Becareful Tsuna" Yamamoto said "You two too" then he run off to a different direction.

{On a certain Bar}

"Will they be really alright?" Asked Kurogiri.

"Yeah,its not my turn to be on stage right now" replied Shigaraki "They're enough by themselves anyway"

"In other words the game has been changed" Shigaraki added "Up until now, it was a roleplaying game where we have all equipment but challenge the last boss while we still on level 1" he said.

"I should have thought of it as a simulation game" he added while sipping on his drink.

"I should be the player, using all the pieces i can do to break through the higher ranks, in order to do that, i need to first put cracks into the superhuman society" He said.

"The Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains" he added "It doesn't matter if those guys succeed or not, just the fact that they are there will scare the heroes"

"Are they just sacrificial pawns?" Asked Kurogiri.

"Dont be ridiculous" said Shigaraki "Do i look that heartless?"

"Their strength is real, even though they are facing different direction, they're comrades that i can count on, in a society bound by rules,where not the only ones being oppressed" he said then he pick up two photos, revealing Bakugou and Tsuna.

"And we have two trump cards" He turned around and sat three was a man beside a girl, the man has Heterochromia eyes that looks lifeless, the girl has purple eyes and it looks like lifeless too.