『90』Practicing/Training

Warning!!! Bakugou and Gokudera's colourful words!!

Oh and I can't believe that this Books have 90 chapters and 1 omake hahahaha i think chapters will be up to 120 or more. I think.

{3rd POV}

After the Vongola Style Spar they all got separate and do their own training ignoring the eyes watching them.

The class was currently having a short break and some of them decided to watch the Vongola trained themselves.

"Neh, Deku-kun" Uraraka called and Midoriya turned to her "What do you think about the other guys with Tsuna?" She ask, Midoriya [I almost write "Midorima" Pfff—] hummed a little "Well they all... Strong and they seems interesting" he said.

"I agree!" Kirishima suddenly said going beside Midoriya "Tsuna have so many Strong and Manly Friends!" He added "Well duh, it was really obvious since they fought the Villains that night and come back with a few injuries like they just handle a kid with rebellious mind" Jiro said as he rolled her eyes.

"They Quirks look really similar" Kaminari said as they watch Lambo unleash his Lightning Flames and tried to gather it on his hand but before it can form the Flames disappeared making Lambo sigh heavily.

"Maybe they are all relatives, such as Cousins? or Niece, Nephew or whatever it is" Mina commented "Maybe, but Tsuna already told me that they all just Friends and family but not by blood" Midoriya said.

"Your watching...?" A quiet voice spoke behind them making them all yelp and turn around only to see Chrome looking at them innocently.

"U-uh! Yes! We're just curious about your t-trainings and stuffs!" Midoriya replied and Chrome nod her head and smile at them.

"Hah? Two of those Purple Head?" Bakugou suddenly come behind Chrome "K-kacchan! Uh what do you– EHH?!" The others turn around and saw 'another' Chrome beside Mukuro with her eyes closed and look like Concentrating.

"Pff..." They look back at the Chrome Infront of them "This is not my real body, this is only an illusion that i've been trying" Chrome said "Half of my Soul is on this body and the other half was on my original body" She continued before smiling at them as she disappeared leaving a trail of Mist, the group look back at the Original Chrome and found her smiling at them before Mukuro nod at her.

"So that's what her Quirk Illusion can do" Todoroki said coming out behind Bakugou who glared at him.

"She can disappeared and turn invincible like me!" Hagakure said "Yeah but her Clothes were included" Jiro said as they continue to watch the Vongola since they still have 10 more minutes before they can go back to their own training.

"Oi Pineapple" Hibari called and the Students stifle a laugh when Mukuro glared at Hibari "What is it Skylark?" He ask even though his eyebrows are twitching in irritation "Make me something to beat up" He said.

"Kufufufufu~ and why?" Mukuro glared back at him, then he felt a light tap on the back of his head "Don't cause a War here and just do it" Tsuna said as he flew away to avoid Gokudera's Flames since Tsuna are currently helping Gokudera with his New Move.

"Boss, you're no fun" Mukuro said before doing what Hibari told him and Hibari ignite his Cloud Flames before attacking some Illusionary Men without Mercy.

Ryohei soon joined Hibari and starts punching the Illusionary men while shouting "Extreme!!!" And the Students just watch them.

"He is definitely another Kirishima" Sero commented "He's so Manly! I want to learn his Hand-to-hand Combat!' Kirishima exclaimed "Me too..!" Ojiro said as he watch Ryohei in Awe.

Then they hear Yamamoto's voice "Cementoss-sensei! Another one!" He called and the students look at him and Cementoss who dumbfoundedly built another cement Infront of Yamamoto who thanked him and grip his Shinai on his hand as he move away from the Cement.

"I wonder how he will slice that with a Shinai...?" Uraraka ask in curiosity as she watch him, Yamamoto smiled as his eyes sharpened.

"Shigure Soen Ryu|13th Form" He swung his Shinai which turned into a katana and now coated with Rain Flames before he went to strike forward and Swallows starts appearing around him and also diving towards the Cement "Wings of Swallows" the Cement was cut off in many pieces and falls down as a huge amount of Water appeared at the ground wetting the dry floor, Yamamoto blink his eyes and laugh sheepishly "Sorry about the Water!" He said with a cheeky smile as he swing his katana.

"N-no it's alright" Cementoss said and the Students stare at Yamamoto in awe, that is until they avoid dynamites which thankfully explode on a safer part of tye Gym Gamma.

"Bastard! Watch where you aiming for!!" Bakugou shouted at Gokudera who glared at him as he avoided Tsuna's punch "Shut it kid!" This cause a hundreds of irkmarks appear on Bakugou's forehead as small explosion erupting from his hand "What did you just call me you Shxt?!" He shouted.

"Ahh you didn't hear?! Seems like you are deaf you Little Exploding Pomeranian!!"

The Students are doing their best to hold Bakugou from jumping towards Gokudera who has a look of amusement on his face.

"Come on Hayato, don't trigger the bomb" Tsuna said as he nervously laugh at Bakugou who's being held back by the Class 1-A, Gokudera nodded his head as he smirk.

"I'm definitely gonna pick him to fight me"

"YOU BETTER BE YOU SHXTTY WHITE OCTOPUS!!!"

"AND I WILL DEFINITELY BLOW YOUR ASS UP YOU DAMN ARROGANT CHIHUAHUA!!!"

Tsuna sigh and halfly thanking the world that Gokudera wasn't going to Bakugou straight away after he insult him.

"You two should promise us all that, there's no copse will be found if you two fight"

"HAH?! YOU LION!/JYUUDAIME! WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!"

"Don't worry Tsuna! Me, Hibari and Mukuro will hide the bodies!"

"Extreme!! Let me help!!"

"Takeshi-nii!! Ryohei-nii you two are not helping!!"

"Hn, okay"

"Kufufufufu~ I'll be honoured"

"U-uh... I'm out of that...?"

"Chrome-nee is the normal here!!"

Tsuna just facepalm at his Family and silently giving his apologies to the Teachers and the Students who just listen to them dumbfoundedly.

"Sigh, for some reason i have a feeling that, having a battle here would blown up the place so let's do this at the field" Aizawa said.

"Not just the Building Aizawa-sensei!" Yamamoto exclaimed happily "How can he state that so happily!?" Midnight exclaimed "They are... Weird.." Sero commented "Mean!!" The Vongola except Hibari shouted.

"They hear us?!"

"Okay you all go out the Gym Gamma, the Special Exams for the four will be held at the field" Aizawa suddenly cut in.

"Yes, sir!!!"

›TBC‹