『22』Visiting

{3rd POV}

Tsuna left Hibari and Lambo on his home with Nana,at first they are surprise when they saw Nana and Lambo had to hold himself on hugging her.

He was on the Familiar park waiting for someone,he sat on the swing and hiss in pain, feeling his back got stab and he can't even walk properly.

"Damn...Kyoya really push it too far"

Yeah,Hibari beat the daylights out him,he and Lambo of course with Lambo's fast movement he got away Leaving Tsuna.

He rub his back unnoticing someone was approaching him.

"Tsuna..."He look up and saw Todoroki staring at him.

"Hey Shoto"Tsuna said standing up,you see Hibari really beat him up so a few bandage here and there.

"Mind telling me what happen..?" Todoroki ask eyeing Tsuna's bandage at his cheek,wrist and arm.

Tsuna juts laugh "hehe, Sports Festival + Kyoya's 'sparring' session= this"

"You should be careful,but...why did you call me here?"He ask.

Tsuna look at him"You're gonna visit your mom right? Then let me tag along"

Todoroki look shock "H-how did you know?"He ask.

Tsuna look away"I know you...and my intuition said so"He said smiling.

Todoroki still look shock but drop it deadpanning at him.

"Sometimes,that devil inside the head of yours annoys me"He said blankly.

"It's not devil!It's called Hyper Intuition! You Baka!"

{Time-Skip}

They arrive at the hospital and Todoroki told her mother's name as they both go there.

Todoroki and Tsuna stop Infront of the room where Todoroki's mother in.

Tsuna glance at Todoroki who has a guilty and afraid look,he then pinch it making Todoroki whine.

"Quit having that afraid look,she won't hate you,she loves you you don't have to be afraid of seeing her,u say that she miss you the same way you miss her"Tsuna said smiling.

Todoroki's lips twitch up into a small smile"Thanks Tsuna"Then he hold the door knob twisting it open.

Both of them enter it as Tsuna close the door behind him,they saw a long white haired person facing the window.

"Mom..."Todoroki called, slowly the woman who is sitting at the bed look at him."Shoto...?"

They both stare at each other,with Todoroki having a afraid puppy look,Tsuna sigh a little then push him gently.

Todoroki look at him as Tsuna gave him the message 'Go on... trust my words Shoto' After that Tsuna go out as Todoroki face his mother again.

Rei smile softly before raising both of her arms wide, Immediately Todoroki hug her tightly which the woman return.

{Tsuna's side}

Tsuna exit the room and wondered around the hospital when a certain hair just caught his eyes.

But it quickly disappeared at the corner,he was about to follow it when group of kids come to him.