『99』Going Back

Omg Chapter 99 HAHAHAHA!

»3rd POV«

Tsuna and his Guardians –Reborn included– starts to run towards Takoba National Stadium, while Hiro was left on Nana's care on their house.

People walking around the City are rather staring at them jump from roof to roof in awe, some of them starts squealing, well mostly students from other schools and some other are just random teenagers.

"Kufufufu~ So being a Pro Hero means this?" Mukuro ask "Yeah, you will become the center of attention specially when you have a flashy Quirk" Tsuna replied and sweatdrop, Lambo snorted "Some teenagers even has a crush on a 25+ Pro Heroes" Lambo said.

"Hoh, i wonder if someone older than Tsuna have a–" Reborn was again cut off by Tsuna "No Papa no." He said and Reborn just smirk from his head.

"But Jyuudaime, who is the recent Number One hero now?" Gokudera ask.

"It's Endeavor now" Tsuna replied "He's the Number 2 but since All Might retired, he will climbed to Number 1" He continued.

"Does he deserves it...?" Lambo ask, Tsuna just smiled "He will change, the moment i hears those words after we left his Agency" he replied, Lambo blink before he smiles.

"That's the building" Reborn spoke pointing at the building where they are headed, Tsuna smiles before they give a last jump and then landed on the ground without any problem and starts to enter the building.

Tsuna just show his License and the guard bowed before they let them in, he ask for the direction before walking ahead.

"Hey Lambo" Yamamoto called the younger boy "About the thing when you told us their Quirks, is that this world's you's quirk?" He ask and Lambo nodded his head "I don't have any name for it yet, but i know how it works, I will know someone's quirks, and it's weakness when i saw them using it, though my quirk won't work if i didn't saw the Quirk directly with my eyes" He said.

"Hehh, that's cool, i wonder what's mine in here, i didn't knew yet" Chrome said "But Bossu you already have yours right?" She ask and Tsuna nod his head "Supposedly i have... two Quirks, one is Information, same as Lambo but the information is limited, but as you know AFO take it from me... next is Cat Family, i could be Lion, Tiger you list it and use their abilities" He said.

"So it's kinda same with Hiro" Gokudera said and Tsuna nod his head "The only difference is he can transform to an actual animal if he saw it directly" He replied.

"I wonder what's mine?" Yamamoto ask "I hope i won't turn out Quirkless to the extreme!" Ryohei said "Oh that's right i forgot about it" Yamamoto said "Kufufufu~ that means some of us may be have a quirk or not" Mukuro said "Hn (We already have Flames)" he spoke "Kufufufu~ But it's more good if have one" Mukuro replied.

They can't fight because Chrome is between them.

"Having Strong Quirks is hard you know" Tsuna spoke "It will lead you to be the Villains target" He said "They can try" Reborn said and smirk "I will plat bullets on their skulls" he said "R-reborn-san..!" Gokudera Sweatdrop.

"We're here" Tsuna said after he chuckled before opening the door and quickly spotting a kind of Battle Field at the center.

"Ohh!, the technology here is more advance to have this huge kind of place to the extreme!" Ryohei spoke, Tsuna look at the side "Gang Orca..." He spoke "Who's that?" Reborn ask "The Number 10 Hero" Tsuna answered "Rescuing and... Fighting huh" he said "Rescuing the Civilians, and Fighting Villains, in other words Multitasking" Gokudera said.

"Let's go there, Aizawa-sensei is there along with someone" Tsuna said as he walk towards the two Pro Heroes.

"Aizawa-sensei" Tsuna called and the said man turn around and face them with surprise look "Don't tell me, you guys already...." He trailed off and Tsuna smiled and the others give him a smirk "We finished the mission" Tsuna said with a proud smile.

Aizawa widened his eyes a little before sighing "Your group is really something" he said and Tsuna chuckled "Ah right, this is Pro Hero, Ms.Joke" Aizawa lazily said gesturing to the woman beside him as she waves at them.

Tsuna politely bowed "Nice to meet you, The Smile Hero, Ms. Joke" he said as she laugh.

After that the Vongola sit on the other side of the chairs as they watch the Provincial Licence Exam.

"Aren't they the kids who help All Might at the Kamino Ward?" Ms. Joke ask and Aizawa nod his head "Are they your students?" She ask "Yeah, Class 1-A" he said as she blink "Wait Class 1-A, they are taking the Exam right? Why are they here?" She ask.

"After they helped All Might, they are given a License" Aizawa said "Ehhh, but what do they mean Mission?" She ask, Aizawa sigh and explain to her about the mission that the School Teacher or any Third Years should do but passed on them.

"Eh?! They finished it that quickly?!" She ask in surprise and Aizawa sigh eyeing Tsuna and the Rest as they give comments about the Exam "I also can't believe it" he said.

"Who are they...?" Ms. Joke muttered "They are a Hero Group that is named Vongola" Aizawa answered "Vongola? I never heard it" she said "Nor do i, they said, their name is not that famous" Aizawa replied.

Tsuna who's listening to them just smiled silently before it turns to frown "What in the heck are they doing...?" He muttered looking at Todoroki and a Student at another school which is Shiketsu High.

"Arguing between an Exam..." Yamamoto narrowed his eyes a little "What are they..." Gokudera muttered too "Arguing because of Todoroki's Dad" Lambo spoke "Dad? You mean... that fire man?" Chrome ask and Lambo nodded "Kufufufu~ why tho?" Mukuro ask.

"Hn, I'm sure..." Hibari spoke while looking at Todoroki's flames and his right eye "The answer is already there" he said "Yeah" Reborn said "The exam will be over soon" Tsuna said "And i could finally give someone a lesson" He said.

"Isn't that Midoriya?" Yamamoto ask and Tsuna look at the side to see a certain green haired boy give a kick to Gang Orca before he can touch any of the two down students.

"3..2..1...0—"

A ring was heard stopping Everyone "Um, at this moment, all the H.U.C. who were deployed have been rescued from the danger zone" the announcer said "It may seem arbitrary but with this, all the provisional licensing exam procedures have been completed.

"It's done now?" Lambo ask "Yep, i think after a few hours or minutes, they will give results" Tsuna replied "Neh Otouto, do you think that red and white hair and that big man will pass to the extreme?!" Ryohei questioned "Well... My intuition said so" Tsuna sigh "Considered what they did..." He said "Fail" Reborn said and Tsuna hesitantly nodded "How about that bomber? As i can see he refuse to even help carry anyone" Gokudera said "We never know" Tsuna said "Kufufufu~ i highly doubt he will pass" Mukuro said.

"Mah, let's just wait for the result" Tsuna said after that the others go to the Infirmary and the others changed back to their School Uniforms before the announcer that they will announce the results "Oh it's was getting announced, i thought it will take an hour or so" He said while Mukuro and Chrome did something so that they can view the results like the other students.

The announcer said about the scoring system "A few will fail" Reborn suddenly spoke "Yeah..." Tsuna agreed as they watch the screen suddenly has a few words.

"All the Class 1-A passed except..." Tsuna immediately facepalm "To.. Ba... Yes there's nothing" he muttered "I knew it..." Chrome muttered as she didn't see Bakugou's name.

"Well then i have two people to teach" Tsuna said "Time to go home....." Lambo lazily muttered as he slumped on the chair tiredly "Hayato-nii carry me...." Lambo said "Ahoshi..." Gokudera muttered suppressing an urge to slap the back of the boy's head.

›TBC‹

∆Pshhh here's an update, sorry if it's too short...
Anyway i have another reincarnation book in Khr, if you interested please read it if you like ( ╹▽╹ )