『25』Quirk

{3rd POV}

Aizawa put a large stack of papers Infront of Tsuna on his table making the boy's eyebrows twitch in annoyance as he remembers something.

"Fucking Papers making me remember those devils Paperwork..." He mumbled on himself.

He start eyeing the stack of papers one by one,some are hawks, Midnight, Mt. Lady etc... But one name caught his attention "Wtf?... Endeavour?" This caught Todoroki's Attention who is just sitting beside him.

"What? That man just...?"

"Well..."Tsuna Sweatdrop 'After all I done to him that time,he still have guts to ...ugh'

"Wait don't tell me you..."Todoroki trailed off seems like knowing what the other boy thinking "Well...I want to train my Flames...?"He replied.

"Oh..."Todoroki answer,Tsuna turned to him"How about you?"He ask"Well... Same as you"He answer"So you gonna train your left side?"and Todoroki nod his head.

"And also I will inter on Endeavour's agency to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid"Tsuna said standing up.

"What could he possibly do?"Todoroki ask standing up too"Well...Maybe fry you like a street food...?"

"Haha...Very Funny Lion"Todoroki said sarcastically,Tsuna just smile as both of them walk to the Teacher's Lounge.

Tsuna knock first before going in with Todoroki,he saw All Might, Aizawa who is inside his sleeping bag, Present Mic who is busy trying to wake Aizawa's up and Midnight who is sitting on the couch,only them.

"Oh! Young Tsuna, Young Todoroki!" All Might said and Both of them gave they're papers"Endeavour?"Midnight questioned as she saw they're papers.

"Hehehe,Tsuna and Todoroki got a flames Quirk!"Present Mic said.

Tsuna smile"Well,I'm planing to train my Flames"

"Say Tsuna"Aizawa called getting out of his Sleeping bag,Tsuna just response with tilting his head at the side.

"Todoroki mind if you leave us for privacy?"Aizawa said"Sure I don't mind,Tsuna I see you at the Canteen"Todoroki said"Sure!" He bow before exiting the room,and finally closing the door.

"What is it?"Tsuna ask.

"Tell us,how many Quirks you have, please answer truthfully and more easily"This time All Might said it.

Tsuna narrowed his eyes at them first before sighning "I only have one Quirk"He answer.

"Don't l--"

"I'm not lying Midnight-Sensie"Tsuna cut her off, closing his eyes.

"I only have one Quirk and it's called Dying-Will Flames,but this Quirk have many types of it"Tsuna said,but his eyes becomes sharp.

"But before I continue,you four better keep this secret,this is the sake for Everyone,not for me,not for Izuku,not for my Family, not for my Friends,not for heroes,but Everyone,if you say a single thing about this,then War will come"Tsuna's voice was filled with authority and strength and this shock the four teachers,His eyes glowed Orange-Sunset.

"How big is your Quirk exactly?" Present Mic ask in normal volume.

"So,how about it?"He ask, ignoring Present Mic.

"I agree"All Might said.

"I also agree"Present Mic said.

"I'm agree with it"Midnight said.