I'm sorry

AUTHOR'S POV

Janson looked at Teresa and then at Thomas who looked at him with anger filled in his eyes.

Him: Don't worry Thomas. We will keep you alive. If you help us, you will be able to stay conscious. But if not, it's okay we will just put you unconscious and take what we need anyways. We keep you alive and you help us save everyone.

He looked at Teresa.

Him: How much longer?

Teresa(acting very coldly around him): Almost done.

Teresa played with the scalpel now in her pocket while Thomas was still fighting to set himself free from the chair.

Thomas(to Janson): Why don't you just kill me?

Janson: Kill you?

Teresa lifted her head up from her work and had a worried look on her face.

Him: We don't want to do that. As I said we will going to take special care of you. And we need you alive for the cure. So you will stay alive even if you like it or not.

Thomas tried to charge him but was holding back by the chair. Janson smiled.

Janson: But of course, since you are the only cure, you can't provide for everyone. Hard choices have to be made. And I don't think your group will be one of the ones we will save.

Thomas then go mad while Janson go see how Teresa is doing with the cure. He screams he tried to throw himself down the chair.

Janson takes the little bottle out of Teresa's hand.

Him: The only question that remains is how is your little group is going to survive? Are they going to eat each other's in the end?

Janson laughed and Thomas was still mad and screaming. Teresa was more and more concerned and even guilty of doing that even though her life was depending on it.

She had to do something. But she knew her scalpel couldn't help her for the moment. Janson was too strong.

Janson looked at Thomas.

Him: But thanks to you, to this, we are finally able to choose our future, our own story ending.

As Janson was about to inject himself with the cure, Thomas saw his arm and was completely shocked. It looked the same as Newt. His Newt.

Teresa threw a glass vase on his head and he collapsed unconscious.

She took the staple of cure in her hands and walked to the chair Thomas was in.

She started to detach him.

Her: Let's get you out of here.

Thomas froze and looked at her shocked and confused. His trust in her broken.

She then looked back at him in a hurry.

Her: Come on!

He then helped her. His legs were what remained to set free but then Janson stood up and grabbed Teresa by her hair and throw her around the room.

Thomas yelled.

Him: NO!!!!!!!

He then quickly set free his legs while Janson's attention was on Teresa.

Teresa held firmly the cure in her hands not letting go. She tried to stay on the floor and limping to get away but Janson grabbed her by the leg and forced her to get up by grabbing her head again. She was groaning in pain.