We have a runner

AUTHOR'S POV

Gally push him outside of the box and he hardly hits the ground. He seems very lost for a couple of seconds but suddenly he locked his look on Newt. Newt looked back to him with an amused smile on his face. After that, the greenie stood up and started running. All look were on him as he was running.

Zart: We have a runner!!!!!

And then, suddenly, the greenie hits the ground. Newt and the others started to laugh.

"He's a strange one" He thought. "Alby will like him."

He went were Gally and Zart was.

Him: boys, do me a favour please. Put him in the pit to don't risk that he runs away again.

They both nodded and Newt faced the others.

Him: Alright guys! The show is finished! Everyone goes back to work!

Everyone listened to him and he went to see Alby in the council cabin. He knocked on the door.

Alby: Come in!

Newt entered and the glader who Alby met goes away and waved Newt. Once he was gone, Newt closed the door.

Alby smiled

Him: How does he looks like? Is he hot?

Alby was the only one to know that Newt was guay. And, since he knows that Alby loves to do this joke every time a new one comes up.

Newt rolled his eyes

Newt: Oh c'mon Alby you need to find new jokes now! And for answering to your question I didn't have time to see him in details because he ran away! I told Gally and Zart to put him in the pit until you go and meet him.

Alby smirked

Him: Ohhh so he's a bad boy then!!!

Newt rolled his eyes again and went to the door.

Newt: He's waiting for you in the pit you must go see him.

___________________________

Newt went back to the fields and worked.

Zart: Hey Newt?

Him: Yeah?

Zart: Do you know where is the knife I use usually to cut our crops?

Him: I think it's in the builders cabin I think I gave it to Gally because it was beginning to become rusty. I'm going to see if he had repeated it alright?

Zart: Thanks Newt

Newt nodded and slowly walked to the builders cabin who was on the other side of the glade. On his way in, he saw Alby and the new one stopped walking. Their were on his path.

"If I don't talk to him once Alby is going to kill me. In fact, I have to introduce myself" He thought.

Him: Alby!

He slowly walked to them. He head Alby laughing.

Alby: Green bean, meet Newt! When I'm not around he's in charge.

Newt shook the greenie's hand. And smiled to him

Newt looked back at Alby

Him: Then it's a good thing you're always around here!

He looked to the greenie.

Him: the first second I thought you had the chops to be a runner.... until you faceplated.