The Scorch

(Hey guys! I just want to warn you that this chapter may contain a mature scene at the end of this chapter. If you are not interested to read that just skip it;) It won't change the meaning of the rest of the story if you skip it:) so enjoy!)

AUTHOR'S POV

The helicopter trip was very long until they arrived at the W.I.C.K.E.D base. Newt turned his head around from the window and saw Thomas who was sleeping next to him. The others were also sleeping. Except Teresa.

Looking at her reminded Newt about Gally's death for unknown reasons.

"Gally isn't dead. He will be at the safe heaven so that didn't killed him. The wicked guys must have cured and saved him." He thought.

And then he realized something else. Except that he knew that Teresa will betray them in the future, Newt didn't know at all what happened to them in the scorch. His History teacher didn't have time to cover the subject before Newt disappeared. He also knew that Ava Paige and Janson were the heads of this organization.

Then he looked back at Thomas, still sleeping.

"I will do my best to protect you Tommy and to guide you into the direction of the safe heaven and far away from the people of the W.I.C.K.E.D. That's my mission."

______________________________

They finally arrived to the W.I.C.K.E.D base. They didn't have time to do anything because guards rushed into the helicopter to get the gladers. Newt has been taken and looked worried in direction of Thomas who was still sleeping. He looked after at Minho.

Minho: Don't worry I got him!

Newt nodded and went with the guard. They arrived in a strange place. It was like a big hangar. There were many people working.

"That was a bloody huge organization" Newt thought.

Then, the guards all put them in a locked room.
Thomas screams at them.

Him: HEY!!! LET US OUT!!!

He was bagging on the doors and then the lights opened.

there was a table full with food. They just looked at it. Starving.

Frypan: Eye on the rice!!

And everyone went to pick up some food. The atmosphere was very cool. Everyone was eating and joking and they all seems to spend a good time. That's made Newt realized how much he will miss them when he will come back to his century. But did he really want to anymore?

__________________________

After eating, they were all resting from their rough journey into the maze.

Frypan (chuckling): I don't know who theses people are but.... they know how to cook.

Teresa: Who are they really though? I mean we don't know anything about them.

Newt looked at her. He couldn't say to them that they were still the W.I.C.K.E.D and they need to get out of here as soon as possible.

Him: Well, what we know for now is that they save us from the maze and that's what matter
now. We are out of that bloody maze!!

Minho lifted up his chest from the table he was lying on.

Minho: That's good enough for me! Newt is right!

He looked at Teresa and Thomas

Him: You guys think too much! We're free! Enjoy it!

Then the doors of the room opened on a man.