I wanted you to kill me

AUTHOR'S POV

Thomas literally froze in place.

He knew damm too well that voice.

But it was impossible.

That can't be him.

Thomas:(still facing the cliff): Stop messing with my head! You are not real!! You are just in my imagination!

Newt: I am right here Tommy.

Thomas: No you are not. I send you back. You are with Adam now.

Suddenly, Thomas felt two arms slowly wrapping themselves around his waist. And then, he felt a warm breath on his neck.

Newt: Now do you still think that it's not real?

Thomas just said nothing, but a single tears fall off his face.

Newt carefully stepped back, still holding Thomas, to get them away from the cliff.

Thomas was completely in shock, but Newt succeeded to sit him down. Newt sat in front of him, but keeping some distance between them.

They stayed like that for a couple of minutes and then, Thomas finally found the courage to speak again.

Him: How.....how did you get back here?

Newt:(very serious) I just did the same thing I did the first time. Hoping that it would work. And it did.

Thomas just stared at him. He was even more beautiful than what he remembered. But now, only one question was burning his tongue. And he needed to let it out.

Thomas: Why? Why did you come back?

Newt: Because I knew what was coming today Thomas.

"Ouch." Thomas thought about Newt using his full name again. He hasn't heard that since a long time.

Newt: I knew you were going to kill yourself. I read it on..

Newt stopped talked when he remembered his visit to the sanctuary with his adoptive mother and saw Thomas' gravestone.

Thomas:(curious): On what?

Newt couldn't look at him.

Newt: On your grave.

Thomas: Oh.

Thomas looked at the ground too. Imagining how it had been hurting for Newt to see his gravestone.

Then Newt's stone started to change, Thomas felt a pissed off time in his voice, anger. The last time he heard that was when Newt had the flare and was loosing his mind.

Newt(still not looking at Thomas, fixing a point with his eyes) How could you do this?

Thomas:(clearly comfused): I'm sorry what?

Newt:(repeating himself, now very pissed off)How could you do something like this! To Minho?? To everyone back there??? To me??????

Thomas opened his mouth to speak but then closed it. He finally realized what was Newt talking about.

Him: Listen Newt, I didn't do it. You were there. You stopped me. I didn't jump off that cliff. Everything is ok now Newt!

Newt:(mad): No it's not!! You didn't do it now because I just saved you but when you sent me back, 8 months ago, in the future, you did it! And I have read every messages the people who cared for you left. Minho, Brenda, Gally, Jorge, Vince, you didn't even left any explanation! No notes no warning nothing!