He's gone

AUTHOR'S POV

Thomas was destroyed. Completely. In front of him, he was watching his boyfriend fighting with the monster inside of him to keep Thomas' safe.

Thomas knew that Newt had the control now because he stepped back a little. But he was not touching the rock.

While Newt was fighting with himself, that scene that he is living right now with Thomas remembered him a hallucination he had from the party, in the scorch.

____________________________
FLASHBACK

After seeing the hallucination of Adam as a crank, Newt then turned around and saw his Tommy, holding a gun against his temple.

Him: Tommy??!! Baby please put down that gun!

"You have to go Newt. You have to. Otherwise, I will have to kill myself if you don't. Please Newt...please.."

Newt didn't have the time to answer anything that he heard the sound of the trigger.

He then saw his lifeless boyfriend on the ground.

Newt(screaming and in tears): NO!!! TOMMY!!!

He ran to him, crying.

Him: I am so sorry Tommy. It's all my fault. *Sobbing* How can I live without you now?

______________________________
NEWT'S POV

"No" I thought." That was just an hallucination. He won't do it. Tommy would never do that. I won't let him."

As I was about to think further, theses voices came back. The monster inside of me came back.

"BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD! FRESH BLOOD JUST IN FRONT OF US!! WE ARE HINGRY, WE NEED TO EAT!!! JUST IMAGINE THE TASTE OF IT... THIS WILL BE DELICIOUS."

I couldn't hold myself anymore, I needed to make the voice go away.

"SHUT UP!!!!!!!" I screamed."YOU NEED TO SHUT THE BLOODY HELL UP!!"

Then I heard his voice, the voice from the boy I love. But his tone was worried and scared.

_____________________________
AUTHOR'S POV

" SHUT UP!!!!" Newt yelled." YOU NEED TO SHUT THE BLOODY HELL UP!!"

Thomas knew his boyfriend. He knew he was fighting his own demon and now it was getting worst. It was time now for Newt to go. Even if Thomas wanted him to stay, he rather has him alive and gone than dead.

Thomas(now scared by Newt): Newt?

Newt lifted his head and looked at him. Thomas tighten his grip on the gun pressed on his temple.

Him: You need to go baby! You need to go now!! In your world they have the cure! And you need it!

Newt: No way!! I am staying here! With you! I will die with you!

Thomas: That's not a option. Not anymore! So you need to step back a little further enough to touch the rock. Or I will-

Newt cut him off.

Him: Like if you were really going to-

Thomas lowered the gun to his own leg and shot. He screamed in pain, and put one hand his leg to stop the bleeding.

Newt was shocked.

"Did I really dared to shout himself in the leg?? Bloody hell!! What did I have done?!!"