Shank

NEWT'S POV

When I got out of the truck, I heard someone calling my name.

"Newt!"

I turned around to see Tommy running to me and came hug me. I hugged him back and I didn't want to let go. I could have lost him. What if I would have lost him?? That's at this moment that I realized that I don't want to live a life without him. That I will do everything that I can to stay with him. I need him. I love him.

Thomas: I thought I have lost you...

Jorge interrupted our moment by screaming and pushing a guy down the truck. He get out of the truck very mad.

Him: WHERE IS BRENDA???!!!!

Brenda rushed to him.

Her: I'm here! I'm here! It's okay!

Jorge hugged her.

Him: thanks god you are safe.

Thomas and I broke our hug and he focused his attention now on the strangers who brought us in a place that I don't even know.

AUTHOR'S POV

The mysterious strangers were circling around them. Thomas went closer to them and had Newt behind him to protect him.

Thomas: Who the hell are you and what do you want from us????

One of them, who seems like the leader, finally decided to talk.

Him: Hey!! Calm down alright?? We all are in the same team here!!

Thomas: I'm not so sure!

The leader showed them his back the time he took of his helmet. He finally looked back at them. They were all shocked but mostly Thomas.

Him: Gally?????

Gally: Hey greenie!

Thomas couldn't control himself anymore and without thinking he punched Gally in the face. He felt on the ground and Thomas was on the top of him. He was about to punch again when he felt someone holding his arm in place.

Newt: (worried) Stop. Stop.

Thomas: he killed Chuck!

Newt: Yeah I know, I know... I remember. I was there too alright?

Thomas has his look locked on Gally's face and didn't want to turn it away.

Newt: But I also remember that he was stung and out of his mind.

Newt looked around them. Gally's guys were pointing at them with guns. He looked back at Thomas.

Him: Just calm down....alright?....C'mon

Thomas stood up angrily not even looking at Newt. Newt went by his side and Gally stood up.

He touched his jaw where Thomas punched him.

Gally: I deserved this one

He looked around his old friends.

Him: Anybody else? Fry? Newt?

Jorge looked confused.

Jorge: You know that guy?

Frypan: Yeah he was an old friend.

Newt knew that he was still alive but he had to ask him. He needed to know what happened to him.

Newt: How.....how is this possible? We watched you die!