Do you trust me?

AUTHOR' S POV

Minho and Newt went into the woods and made sure that no ones had following them. They have bring the object with them.

Minho: Okay Newt. What's wrong? I know you and I know that is not for nothing that we are here.

Newt: Do you trust me?

Minho made a confused face.

Him: Of course! But now you are starting to scare me.

Newt: Okay... I'm going to tell you something and I need you to trust me. Don't ask me why I know that, I just know it. But the most important thing is that you need to do exactly what I say alright? It's very important it's about finding our way out!

Minho: Okay I'm listening.

Newt showed him once again the object.

Him: That's a key Minho! That's our key to our freedom! Tomorrow, when you will go in the maze, go in the section 7. It's the number written on the key. Go there and you will find a portal. That's where we will get through to get out!

Minho had a smile on his face.

Minho: Is that why you froze?

Newt nodded. Minho was very excited.

Minho: Oh my god!!! I need to call a meeting with Thomas for our tomorrow's journey!

And then he ran away.

__________________________

Newt went to see Alby once again. We he arrived, Gally was there.

Newt: How is he?

Gally: He is still sleeping and haven't wake up since Minho bring him back from the maze. We need to find a solution Newt.

Newt passed a hand in his hair and bit his lips.

Him: Maybe we could place him in the pit the time we find something to help him?

Gally looked at him sadly.

Gally: And when we will find that Newt? Look around, Jeff and Clint are working on it very hard and they found nothing!

Newt: You know, when a greenie comes up, the box has always supplies. Maybe if we look in the boxes that we received from this month...

Gally interrupted him

Gally: we already opened all the boxes and nothing looked like a bottle with a cure in it.

Suddenly in the bed next to Alby they heard someone.

"Where am I?"

It was the girl. She's awake.

Jeff came to see her.

Him: You are in the glade!

She started to panick.

Her: Don't come any closer to me!!! Why can't I remember anything????

Newt took the risk to go see her. He was followed by Gally.

Newt: Hi, I'm Newt. It's totally normal that you don't remember anything. We all did.

"Except for me though" He thought.

Jeff made a step closer and everything went wrong. She picked up all objects that she had closer to her and started to threw it to them. She was screaming.

Her: GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!!!

And she ran away from the cabin. The medjacks, Newt and Gally exchanged looks before going after her. She was still screaming, witch bring the attention of the others and she picked up objects. She finally went to their little platform in the threes and strated climbing it.