The Right Arm

AUTHOR'S POV

Jorge got out of Martha. They all did the same. Many cars were blocking the road.

Him: We will have to walk from here.

They walked silently into the desert valley. It was silent like hell. While they were walking, Thomas noticed bullets holes into the car's glass. He looked at the glass where it was not broken and noticed a guy at the top of the valley with a gun, followed by many others.

Thomas faced the group.

Him: (almost yelling) Get Down!!!!!!

They all obey and then the shooters started to shot.

Newt who was hiding with Minho aked a question to the group.

Him: Does anyone knows where theses bloody shooters came from?

While that, Jorge who was with Thomas took out an homemade bomb from his pocket. He looked at Thomas.

Him: At 3 I'm going to drop that bomb as far as is possible okay?

Thomas nodded.

Jorge: 1,

Him: 2,

"Drop that or we are going to shoot you all"

Thomas and Jorge turned their heads in direction of the voice. It was two girls with guns and scarfs in their faces. One was blonde and the other was a dark skinned girl.

The group all get out of where they were hiding. Newt looked at the girl, shocked.

"Her face looks familiar. It's like I know her. But how?? She's living in the past and I'm from the futur that doesn't make any sense!" Newt thought.

The girls were looking at the group when suddenly they looked at Aris.

Them: Aris??

They both took off their scarfs. Newt was now sure that he knew that blond girl from somewhere.

They both came hug him. Aris was smiling like an idiot.

Him: Guys! Meet Harriet and Sonya! We were in the maze together!

They all looked at him confused. Minho came closer to Newt.

"Some people are luckier than others. If I had knew that theses girls were hot like that I would have fought to be at his place!" Minho whispered to him.

Newt laughed at that comment.

The girls looked up to the shooters.

Them: It's okay! Don't shoot they are friends!

The shooters lowered their guns and went away.

The dark skinned girl spoke to them, which they all know as Harriet now.

Harriet: Come! We will show you the right arm! You are safe here!

They nodded and followed the girls. The camp was quite small from what the group heard from other people.

Thomas looked at Newt and Minho.

Him (whispering): I thought it would be bigger than that!

Minho:(also whispering) I think we all did.

Newt just looked at the camp.

"Hopefully that it's small. Teresa and the W.I.C.K.E.D would have made more victims otherwise." He thought.

A man suddenly came to them and looked at Harriet and Sonya.

Him: Who are they?

Harriet looked at Aris.