Rewriting the future

AUTHOR'S POV

Thomas, Minho and Newt have spent a wonderful evening together. They reminded themselves of many memories that made their friendship grows.

But after a while, it was getting late and Minho decided it was time for him to head out to his cabin.

Minho: I am sorry guys but I think I am going to go. It's getting late and I work tomorrow so...

They both smiling at him.

Thomas: That's good Minho. Have a good night.

Minho smirked at them.

Him: Yeah you too! Just please don't be too loud tonight!

Thomas just threw a pillow a him.

Minho:(faking pain): Ouch!

Thomas: Not funny!

Thomas: Try to don't dream of Newt punching you tonight.

Newt chuckled.

Newt: Well..technically it wasn't a dream

Thomas rolled his eyes.

Him: Yeah whatever! Throwing punches at people, especially for knocking Minho's down, seems pretty impossible to me that you can do it in real life!

Newt: Hey!

Newt punched him playfully in the shoulder, but hard enough so Thomas could feel a little pain.

Thomas: Okay, I will admit that you are not bad!

They both chuckled and Newt stand up, heading for the door just like Minho did few minutes ago.

Thomas looked at him confused.

Him: Where are you going?

Newt: Well, it's getting late. Frypan has an extra bed in his cabin and he offered me to take it the time I have my own cabin.

Thomas: Or you know, you could stay here with me tonight.

Thomas said that with sadness on his face. He missed Newt so much during all theses months. He didn't want to be separated from him ever again.

Newt: I am not sure that's a good idea.

Thomas: What? Why? I love you and you supposedly love me back. I don't see where is the problem. We have been apart from each other's from so long that I don't ever want to be separated from you ever again. I am afraid of loosing you again. So I ask you again, what's the problem!?

Newt: Because I will not be able to stop myself from doing this.

And just like that, Without any warning, Newt walked back to Thomas and crashed his lips against his.

Thomas almost immediately answered the kiss. They kissed a while before they broke the kiss to catch their breath.

Thomas:(almost whispering): I love you

Newt chuckled.

Him: Oh shut up will you!

And with they they kissed again and that time, they didn't stop. They kissed and kissed, their clothes all coming off. The next thing they know is that they are sweating, naked and sleeping in each other's arms.

The next morning, Thomas woke up to see a blond head resting on his chest. He smiled at that view. He wanted to resist the urge of stroking Newt's hair but he wasn't able to. He started stroking them gently, hoping that he wouldn't wake up.

But soon, he heard a sleepy groaning coming from the blond who confirmed Thomas that he woke him.

Thomas:(whispering): Shit! I am sorry. I didn't mean to wake you baby.