The ghost

AUTHOR'S POV

Minho looked at him horrified. He instantly put down his knife. Newt took the occasion to grab Minho by the shirt  and pull him against his cabin wall.

Minho started screaming

Him: NEWT!!

Newt immediately put his hand on Minho's mouth. Very angry and afraid of getting caught.

Newt(whispering): Bloody hell Minho! You are still not able to shut the bloody hell up when the times comes!!

Minho looked at him confused. Newt move his hand.

Him: But... how...how.. is this possible? You in front of me like that? You are dead!

"Think fast Newt thing fast!" Newt thought.

Newt: You are right. I am. But you are not in the reality right now. Because you are sleeping. And when you will wake up I will be gone.

Minho looked at him even more confused than before.

Newt: Look Min, I really need you to do something for me. It's a matter of live and death.

Minho nodded.

Him: You know, ehhh I was up there and I learned that Tommy is in danger. And I came to you to help me save him! Because I can't do it you know... because I am dead.

"Bloody hell my acting skills sucks." He thought.

Him: So now listen to me carefully. Tomorrow Aris, Sonya and Harriet are all going in expedition. You need to go with Aris. Thomas supposed to go, but he won't. So I need you to go with Aris and protect him. And give Harriet and Sonya a gun.

Minho nodded, completely in shock.

Newt(raising his voice, repeating the question): Have you understand!

Minho: Yeah!

Newt: Remember Minho!! You need to do this or I will-

Minho: You will what?

Newt paused and looked at him. He knew what he was about to say was bad but he had to.

Newt: I will come and haunt you for the rest of your life.

Minho looked down, not even able to look at him in the eyes.

Minho: It's useless because you already started.

Newt took a step back, looking at the person who used to be his best friend, completely broken.

If only he could tell him the truth. That it was really him. But he knew he couldn't.

Newt: Just promise me you will them. For me. And for Thomas.

Minho looked at Newt without saying anything.

Newt: Okay?

Minho nodded.

Him: Yeah okay.

Newt knew he had to put Minho back to sleep. But the only way to do that, he couldn't bring himself to do it.

"I have to punch him in the head to knock him out. But not too hard, but not too weak either because that wouldn't work. Come on Newt, you can do it! You can bloody do it!" Newt thought.

Minho:(confused): Newt?

Newt: Just don't forget what I said Minho okay?

Before Minho could do anything, Newt punched him, knocking him hardly on the floor. Newt groaned in pain.