STEP BACK!

AUTHOR'S POV

Gally and Minho quickly started running. Meanwhile, Thomas kneeled down in front of Newt.

Thomas: Newt, you and I are going to go as quickly as we can in Minho's and Gally's direction. In that way, it will be quicker for you to have the cure and save your life.

Newt just looked at him, and then looking at the ground.

Him: that's useless Tommy.... I won't be able to make it...

Thomas got upset and even a little mad even if he shouldn't be.

Him: No! Don't say that okay!! We are going to get you through this!

Newt didn't listen to him and took off the necklace in his neck.

Newt: take this.

Thomas paused for a moment, realizing that the love of his life is trying to prepare him for his imminent death.

Newt: I..I love you Tommy. You know that. I know I was with Adam before but what you and I had is so much stronger than that. I have fallen deeply in love with you. And.. as I already told you, I don't want to go back to my own time because I am so good with you Tommy. You always bring the best out of me. And when I said that I would follow you everywhere... I meant it.

Thomas(tears rolling down his face): Don't say that!! Don't talk like if it was the last time that we will see each other!! Like if you was already dead!!-

Newt interrupted him, the necklace still in his hand, pissed and angry.

Him(yelling): JUST TAKE IT!!!!!!!!

Thomas knew at that point that it wouldn't be worth arguing about that anymore. So he took the necklace and put it around his neck.

Tears were not rolling down his cheeks. He didn't want to look at Newt to not alert him.

Thomas: We need to go-

Newt(interrupting him): I need you to say it before it's too late.

Thomas looked at Newt confused, and even more sad.

Thomas: Newt I don't know what you are talking about but we need to go, we are waisting time-

Newt(interrupting him again): Just say you love me.... please.... I need to hear it at least one last time before it's too late....please.

Thomas: Baby, you are not going to die. Not on my watch.

But then he looked at his boyfriend face and saw that he needed to do it. Newt was just so broken and...lost. So Thomas took his hands in his, and he kept looking at him.

Thomas: Newt, baby, look at me.

Newt eyes met Thomas'.

Thomas: I love you Newt. I will always will. You are my first love! We have been through so much together and am just addicted to you. Every moment we spend together makes me fall even more in love with you. If you want me to repeat that a thousand times I will. But now, we need to keep going if you want me to still hear my voice. Because if we do nothing soon, we will run out of time.

Newt just kissed his boyfriend unexpectedly.

Thomas looked at him confused. Newt gave him a small smile.

Newt: Okay so let's go then.

Thomas smiled back and helped his boyfriend to get up. He puts an arm around Newt's waist and they started walking hardly to slowly get into the direction that Minho and Gally have taken.