I miss you

AUTHOR'S POV

Thomas ran into Minho's arms. They were both crying. About loosing both the person they cared the most about. It was like a very bad nightmare that they both couldn't escape because it was now their new reality.

Thomas broke the embrace and looked at Minho, tears rolling down his cheeks.

Minho: I miss him so much.... it hurts so bad.

Thomas: Me too Min... me too....

He then tried to change the subject to cheer him up a little.

Thomas: How long have I been sleeping?

Minho: Honestly it been two days!

Thomas looked confused.

Him: Wow. I missed a lot of things! I could have helped you guys to set everything up!

Minho: You didn't need to! What you needed the most was rest. And we are glad you could have some. Don't worry about it.

Soon enough, a gathering of people came around them. Brenda was standing besides Minho.

Her: I am glad you are okay! I was afraid that we had lost you that night!

Gally looked at Brenda and then at Thomas. He knew Thomas didn't forgive him for what he did to them but still, he wanted to make it up to him the best he could. Maybe someday he would forgive him.

Him: I think Thomas needs to think about something else!

Thomas looked at Gally who was giving him a shy smile.

Minho(suddenly gaining back his smile): Would you like me to give you a tour of everything we build and that you missed in theses two days?

Thomas: Yeah sure.

Minho clapped in his hands in victory and Thomas Gally and Brenda went with Minho to do the tour of their new home.

Well, it could never be home for Thomas. Because his real home, his world was Newt. But he's gone now.

Thomas sighed. He took a deep breath and putted a fake smile on. Wishing just one thing: to end this day as quick as possible so he could go back to bed and find Newt again in his dreams.

The tour lasted about one hour. They didn't have the time to do much in two days and they still didn't explored the forest behind them. But everyone had their little wooden cabin just like Thomas had, there was a huge kitchen for everyone in which Frypan was having the time of his life cooking for everyone, just like he told everyone back in the maze about the job he dreamed to do. There was also a command room, where were hiding some security materials to be ready in case the W.I.C.K.E.D or another threat was coming to them, and with that a command room where it was available to do meetings and plans for futures missions. And, the last wooden cabin was the med cabin. Running by no one else than Mary. She somehow succeeded to make other sample of cure with the sample that Thomas brang back for that night. So if someone was about to get sick, they had some cure samples ready to be used.

After that, Minho, Gally, Brenda and Thomas decided to explore the forest a little bit. About an hour of walking, they found a wonderful waterfall with a calm river down of it. The water was crystal clear. The colour of it was like a turquoise blue. That was just stunning.

They stopped there and they just admired the waterfall. Brenda step back without the boys noticing. When they turned around to leave, they were standing in front of a Brenda only in bra and was taking off her pants to leave herself in her panties.