Saving Minho

AUTHOR'S POV

Thomas and Newt went to see Gally and Teresa when they were fully changed. Gally was firmly holding his grip on Teresa. Like he was afraid to loose her.

Thomas: So what is the plan?

Gally looked at him.

Gally: You, Teresa and Newt go save Minho. While you are doing that, I will unarm the alarm system and go find the cure they have stocked.

Teresa: You could never!

Gally forced her to look back at him by dragging her roughly closer to him. She looked down.

Gally (angry): Look at me!!

She slowly looks at him.

Gally: If you ever try to betray us, you will die for that this time! Understood???? And this time Thomas won't be in disagreement!!

She looked at Thomas to confirm to herself what Gally just said.

Thomas looked at her, with a cold glare and nodded.

Gally: You see? He won't save you this time!

Teresa looked at Gally again and nodded.

Gally: Alright! Let's go then!

Newt looked at Teresa.

"I know she is going to betray us again. My history teacher told us about it. She is going to lead us into a trap! I need to try to stop her!" Newt thought.

____________________________

Teresa walks calmly to the W.I.C.K.E.D building with two masked guards in uniforms ( Thomas and Newt), While Gally went on the other side of the building to access to the door that leads to the storage room where they were keeping staples of what could be the future cure.

Teresa, Newt and Thomas went up to another floor when suddenly Thomas began to lost his patience and hold his gun on Teresa' back while walking.

Thomas (through his mask, talking to Teresa): What the hell is taking so long! You are supposed to take us to Minho for god's sake!

Teresa: You will never have enough time to save Newt Thomas! He is already dying and we still didn't find a cure yet!

Newt (through his mask): Don't listen to her Tommy. She is only trying to mess up with you!

Thomas put back his gun to his side as they were entering an elevator. Thomas and Newt found themselves at the back and Teresa near to the doors. There was only a level left before they left the elevator but they suddenly stopped and the elevator doors opened. Only to see the face of Janson and two other guards. Thomas boiled in anger and was about to hit Janson in the back of his head but he felt a hand wrapping around his. It was his boyfriend hand. Newt squeezed Thomas' hand to calm him down and it worked. The two boys were listening closely to the conversation between Teresa and Jason. Hopefully for the two boys, Teresa didn't tell anything to Jason about their plan. But, the thing that they didn't know yet, is that Teresa gave to Janson a strange look before getting out of the elevator with Thomas and Newt when they reached the floor they needed to be. Janson immediately understood what that look meant.

______________________________

When the elevator was finally out of sight, and that Thomas made sure that nobody was around them, he pushed Teresa with his gun on her back, to force her to walk faster. They stopped in front of small corridor that was separated from them by glass doors.

Thomas pushed her on the glass door, facing her to him.

Thomas (Taking off his helmet and only talking to Teresa): What do you mean there is no cure??!!