Meeting the Cranks

AUTHOR'S POV

Newt slowly woke up. He felt he was resting on something, or someone. He sat up and realised that he had slept on Thomas' chest. His face was very peaceful. Newt smiled at that view.

He then realised that he was fully naked and the others will be waking up soon. So he quickly put his underwear on and went to his bed, dressed himself with the clothes that they gave them last night and stayed in his bed.

" I slept with Tommy" He thought. " I couldn't imagine a better first time than that! Maybe I'm doing the right thing to stay here with Thomas. I don't want to go back. I love him and from what we did last night I think he does too" He thought.

He heard noise under him. It was Thomas waking up and dressing himself. The others woke up too and they all prepared theirselves to wait for someone to get them for their breakfast. Newt left his bed and went down to see the others. When he passed Thomas he called him.

Thomas: Newt, I need to talk to you about...

"BREAKFAST"

They both turned their heads to a waking up Minho.

Him: Oh guys!!!! Do you know how much I have waited for this moment??? A real good breakfast!! I'm sorry Fry but, we are finally going to eat something different from your same old breakfast!

Frypan: Yeah, it is true that I also waited a long time for this! I hope they have pork!

Before they could say anything else, someone came opening their door and lead them to the cafeteria.

While eating, they were all enjoying it. Minho was right, their cook was really different than Frypan about cooking recipes.

Newt, who was next to Thomas, reached for him.

Newt: What do you wanted to talk about when we were at our room?

Thomas: Oh yeah! I wanted to talk about..

And then, his look looked away from Newt to someone else who wasn't in the cafeteria : Teresa.

Thomas: Where are they taking her?

Newt: I don't know but you need to calm down.  Bringing attention to us won't make any good and you know it.

And, with that, Thomas angrily stood up and went see the guard. Newt was defeated. He felt like he was an object. Thomas kissed him and made out with him last night but that's seems not enough to win against Teresa.

"What a bloody fool I am! I almost convinced myself that Tommy loved me and that I wanted to stay here with him and that he was better than Adam. I was wrong about that..."

Newt got out of his mind and that's when everything went worse. The guard was yelling at him and pushing him. Minho looked at Newt and the others and they knew what they had to do. They stood up and went to help their leader. But, soon after, Janson came to see them and forced them to go back to their room.

Once they closed the door everyone looked at Thomas.

Minho: What the hell Thomas????

Thomas took out something of his pocket. That was a guard card.

Him: I did it! Now I have the chance to look what they are hiding to us!!

Frypan: What are you talking about?

Him: Theses people are not who they say they are.

Minho looked back at Newt.

Minho: Newt please say something!!