We lost him

A/N: There is another sex scene in this
Chapter. I will write a note when it will be that time in the chapter. If you're don't comfortable with that you just have to skip that part;)

AUTHOR'S POV

When Thomas finally reached Janson, he greeted him with a big smile.

Janson: Oh Thomas..

He then punched him in the stomach. Newt tried to protest but Minho held him up in place. The guards put Thomas next to Minho.

Minho: Why didn't you run?

Thomas: Because I care too much about you guys!

Minho and Newt looked at each other very glad that they didn't let them down.

Their attention were now focused back on Janson.

Him: Let her come!

The door of the berg opened and Ava Paige slowly came down. She went to Janson's side.

Her: Do we have them all?

Janson: Yes I think so.

Teresa came to Ava Paige's side. Ava took her in her arm.

Ava: Ooh my dear girl. After all that time you did what was right. You made the right call. But I'm a little disappointed. In your calls you said to us that there were many people out here.

Vince lifted up his hand.

Him: Please can I talk??!

Janson took out his gun of his pocket. Ava stopped him.

Her: Janson???? Took that gun back in your pocket and let him talk for the love of god!!

Vince: I'm the one who lead this place. There seems to be more people at first impression because we are keeping people in quarantine zone. They are here but if we notice that they aren't immune, we turn them back away where they came from. Theses guys were the first group we found to be immune. There is no one else here I swear.

At everyone surprise, Ava seems to believe Vince.

Her: Alright then!

She paused.

Her: load them up!

Everyone looked at each other terrified.

They took Aris and Sonya. Another guard came to pick up Thomas but he took something out of his pocket and threw his hand in the air holding the object. It was a bomb.

Thomas: Stay back!!! Stay back!!

At each guard who was trying to approaching he showed them the bomb.

Janson: Hold you fire!!!

Thomas looked at Aris and Sonya.

Him: Let them go!

Janson: Thomas put it down!

Thomas: LET THEM GO!!!!

Ava: You know I can't do that!

Teresa: Thomas please stop! I made a deal with them and they promised, they promised that we would be save all of us!

Thomas: Yeah because I am suppose to trust you now after all you have done??!

Ava: It's true it was her only condition!

Thomas: SHUT UP!

Ava: Everything can go back to the way it was..