Where do you think you are going?

AUTHOR'S POV

3 months later

It has been three months now that they were searching in the plains each early morning to try to find Sonya, Aris and Minho.

On the other hand, Newt and Thomas were living in a perfect world with their relationship. That's all Newt ever wanted and Thomas has never been more in love with Newt.

So that morning, all the teams were in their Jeeps in different places in the plains and they waited.

Thomas who was on the driver seat took the hand of his boyfriend next to him, who was looking in binoculars to have a better view of what was going on down there.

Few moments later, Newt spoke.

Him: Guys...

Frypan and Thomas stopped what they were doing.

Thomas: What?

Newt pointed with his finger down the plains.

Him: look!

They looked and saw a car going very fast going farther away from them at each minutes.

Newt was still looking in his binoculars.

Him: There are two people in the front seats of the car. And two at the back. They look smaller than the ones in the front. That...I'm not sure..but that could be them.

Thomas looked more attentively to the car.

Him: What is written on the passenger door of the car?

Newt looked and froze. W.I.C.K.E.D.

Newt: That's them!!! I'm very sure now!!!

Thomas took his radio to communicate with the other teams.

Him: Guys we have found them. We need to do now what we practice okay? Do everyone copy?

Then he heard all of the team answering and preparing themselves. Soon enough, Thomas could see down the plains a Jeep chasing the W.I.C.K.E.D one. It was Vince and Harriet.

Thomas looked at Newt and Frypan.

Him: That's our turn! Suit yourself!

Thomas started the Jeep and went down the plains to go to the car. They then saw Jorge and Brenda blocking the car from the front. They tried to escape by contouring them but then Thomas hit them in the passenger seat.

That was it. The car was trap with people inside of it. The first one to go see was Vince. Jorge went after him with his gun.

Newt was right. Sonya and Aris were in the back. Aris was in a really bad shape. His face was covered with blood and his eyes were black . They were all shock but they didn't have time to talk about it because the guys from W.I.C.K.E.D were also there. So Vince and Harriet took Aris and Sonya to the refuge with the others.

Jorge looked at the others.

Him: What do we do about them?

Thomas: I say we kill them!

Brenda: Thomas, they are humans. They are only doing what Ava Paige is asking them to do.

Newt: We know that. But if we release them, what assure us that they won't tell her what happened today? They could know where we are Brenda! And all of us could be kill!

Jorge: He's right! Let's do that!

Frypan: What do we do about the car?

Jorge: We will destroy the GPS and drown it in the ocean. That's the safer way to not be caught.