Bad dream

AUTHOR'S POV

Newt tried to push him back but he just gave up and answered to the kiss. They broke apart and hugged each other.

Newt: You saved me Tommy. You made me fall in love with you. You make me alive every day I spend with you.

They broke the hug and Thomas took his boyfriend's head in his hands. He smiled.

Thomas: Don't worry. I will find a cure for you! I won't let you down.

Newt looked at him seriously and moved his face away from his boyfriend's hands.

Him: Don't worry about me. What's matter it's that we save Minho.

Thomas: Newt..

Him: Tommy... he saved my life that day! I need to save his life now! That's my turn! We need to save him.

He paused.

Him: No matter what's the cost.

He then looked back at the landscape and Thomas looked at the ground not knowing what to say.

____________________________

Later that day, Gally and Thomas were preparing themselves to go kidnap Teresa.

Newt sat in front of Thomas who was finishing to prepare himself. Thomas looked at his boyfriend and noticed his worried expression.

Thomas: What?

Him: be careful okay?

Thomas gave him a quick kiss.

Thomas: Always!

They heard a voice behind them.

" Hey Romeo are you ready or I'm going get her alone?"

Thomas turned around to see Gally waiting impatiently. Thomas rolled his eyes.

Him: I'm coming!

He looked back at Newt.

Him: See you later okay?

Newt nodded. Thomas saw Brenda coming in their direction.

Him: Hey Brenda! Can you keep an eye on him please?

Newt: Tommy??!!

Brenda laughed.

Him: It's for you own good!

Brenda looked playfully at Newt.

Her: It's fine. The worst that could happen is that I will be eaten alive!

Thomas looked at her with knifes in his eyes. She laughed.

Her: I'm joking!! Now go before Gally is going to get mad!

Thomas looked one last time at them and then went with Gally.

_______________________

Jorge entered the room where Newt and Brenda were playing with an old card game.

Jorge:( surprised) It's stil existing? I thought they all disappeared!

Brenda: Then you were wrong!

Jorge: Who's winning?

Newt was so focused on the game that he didn't take the time to look up to him.

Newt: I would win if this girl would explain to me the bloody rules of this bloody game!!

Brenda smile to Newt with her tongue out and Newt playfully threw her his cards. They both laughed and they continue to throwing cards at each other.