I forgive you

AUTHOR'S POV

Thomas woke up with Newt's body in his arms. He just lifted up his head to see Newt peacefully sleeping, his eyes closed.

"Gosh I missed waking up like this." He thought.

"Stop staring" Newt groaned, still in a sleepy voice.Thomas pushed himself away and blushed.

Thomas: I am not staring.

Newt chuckled.

Him: Yeah, right. We have been together for years. I know when you lie Thomas. Don't act like that with me. You know it's useless.

"Back to Thomas again???" Thomas rolled his eyes and stood up.

They both did. They looked at each other's awkwardly.

Thomas looked at Newt rolling his sleeping bag and putting it back in his backpack.

Thomas: So are you coming back with me today?

Newt: I don't think that's a good idea.

Thomas: Why? Why is that? You rather stay here apart from all of us than just go back to us?

Newt: If I do that, I will have to explain to everyone why I am not bloody dead!!

Thomas: Well, you can make something up if you are not comfortable enough to tell the truth. Honestly I think you better lie if you really want them to believe you. Because that time travel thing, not everyone will believe that. And they will start asking questions.

Newt: Why do you want me back so bad??

Newt asked confused.

Thomas: Because your place is down there on the beach with us! We got through hell together and it only seems fair that you enjoy our win too!

Newt sighed.

Thomas: Just take a moment to think about it okay?

Then Newt nodded.

________________________________
A FEW HOURS LATER, AT THE SAFE HEAVEN...

Minho woke up by the sound of loud baggings on his door.

Gally:(mad): Minho wake up and open that godamn door!

Minho was very confused. He stood up, put his shirt on and walked to his cabin's door. When he opened it, he saw an angry Gally standing in front of him.

Minho:(confused and still sleepy): What the hell is going on Gally??

Then he saw Brenda next to him, trying to hold Gally back.

Brenda: Please Gally drop it. It happened way before we got together.

Gally:(ignoring her and continuing to talk to Minho): Where is Thomas?? Where is that bastard is????

Minho got out of his cabin and putted both of his hands on Gally's shoulders, trying to calm him down.

Him: I am not telling you until you tell me what the hell is going on and why you want to find him so bad.

Gally:(even more mad): You really want me to explain it to you?????uh???? I want to find him because he slept with my girlfriend!!!! The woman I love!!!

Brenda:(tears in her eyes): Gally please stop!! That was before we got together and that's my fault. I am the one who pressured Thomas to do it. He is still in love with Newt and doing that broke his heart. I think he feels guilty enough. There is no need for going after him Gally.