HELP!

AUTHOR'S POV

When Newt finally got in the forest, he sat down and many emotions pass through his mind.

" I knew it!"

"What?"

"Thomas! Adam this guy is the reason why we are alive today"

"He's also the reason why we are together"

Newt started crying. But he also realised something. For the moment Thomas came up in the maze, Newt started to become more happy and didn't thought at all of Adam. With Thomas he was enjoying life. And that's the moment he realised something else.
___________________________

Adam and him were at Adam's house and they were looking to his family tree. Newt remember that Adam's grandfather didn't knew his father at all because he never had the chance to meets him. And the mother of his grandfather was named Brenda.

Then he remembered the note on Thomas' grave.

" Thomas,

You were the heart of this rebellion but also our lovely leader. We would do everything for you. I loved you so much. It was an honour for me to have been your girlfriend. I will never forget you. Never. You may don't know it yet but as we already talk about, you will save many lives Thomas and maybe the human race is saved. Rest in peace my king- B"

___________________________

B like Brenda. That realisation shocked him. Brenda and Thomas were the parents of Adam's grandfather. So to allow Adam to live, Newt must denied his beginnings of feelings for Thomas. Thomas needs to be with Brenda no matter what the cost.

So he sat down, his head in his hands and started crying. He must make a cross on his feelings now or he will regrets it later.

He heard footsteps coming to him.Quickly, he wiped out his tears and tried to rest by closing his eyes.

" I know you're not sleeping"

He opened his eyes and saw Alby who sat in front of him:

Alby: I saw that your bed was empty. I already knew you were here.

He paused.

Alby: What's bring you here tonight?

Newt: I need some calm to think. And to make some decisions.

Alby: About what?

Newt knew that he would have to lie to him. Otherwise, he wouldn't believe the whole story and he would probably think he was crazy.

Newt: About my feelings for Thomas.

Alby smiled.

Him: I knew it!! Omg I ship you two since the moment you two first talked together.

Newt: That's not funny Alby.

Alby: Is it? What are you going to do about it? Sit there and pretending we didn't have this conversation? You need to know him more! See if he likes you back! From what I saw tonight, he was very interested in what you were saying and you were his kind of mentor to him.

"Brenda and Thomas, Brenda and Thomas" Newt thought.

Newt: Trust me Alby, this isn't necessary at all.

Alby: You don't want to make actions by yourself? Fine. But as your friend I won't let you sad like that! I don't want Minho to bring you back again from that maze dying! Tomorrow, Thomas will be under your charge!