INTRODUCTION TIME! (PART 2)

Y/N POV
"I am Kai Satou. A rather unremarkable homemaker. Hm... My best meal is Eggs Benedict." "A chef, eh?" Q-Taro asked.

"No, not a chef, but a homemaker. Akin to two a house-husbands."

"Same difference if you both make tasty food."

"I suppose so.."

'Have I.. met this person?'

"Do you.... know me and Sara?"

"?"

"..Ah, it's fine... If you don't remember, it must just be me.. or us." "...Miss Y/N, Miss Sara?" "Huh?! So you do know us?" Sara asked

"I simply heard your name earlier." Kai answered.

"So it's our first meeting after all..."

"Sorry..." I muttered

'I swear on my life I met Kai somewhere..'

"Perhaps... I should discard my cookware."

"Hmm.. But it could be useful for something" Sara said, I nodded with agreement.

"At the least, I bet I could make Eggs Benedict."

'Is there even food here?'

"I am Kazumi Mishima. I teach at a certain high school... Mwahaha... Incidentally, I teach Japanese and Art... Mwaha..."

"Huh, a school teacher? Can't picture it.." Keiji said.

"Indeed, I hear that often.."

"I've got no right to say it, but you're suspicious from every angle."

"You truly don't have any right to say that! Apologize to the professor, please!"

"Whoa now. What's this, little miss"

'Did they realize that Keiji rhymed?'

"Pardon... You see, she is a former student of mine. Please forgive her.."
'Nope... they did realize..'

"He's a really good teacher! Please don't judge a book by its cover!"
I nodded in agreement

"I suppose my appearance is shady after all... How shocking.."

'I want to hug him... he seems sad..'

"Well, don't have much else to judge on. Dunno much about you either, little miss." "I'll introduce myself...! There's nothing guilty about us!"

"..Well, excuse me."

"Its time to cool down, yes.."

"What are your memories before arriving here." Sara asked Mishima.

"It was a joyous day. My students wished to be taught oil painting, so I held a lesson at my secret atelier..." (Who else wants a teacher like that)

"Everyone loves the professor!"

I drove everyone home as well... And while heading for the last house, there was a security checkpoint. After being stopped there... it seems I lost consciousness. When I awoke, the First Trial began."

'What?!'

"We emerged safe thanks to our combined wits. Saved by my own student..."

'First Trial...'

"I-I'm a former student if Professor Mishima's! Currently in art collage! My name is Nao Egokoro! It's thanks to Professor Mishima that I attend an art collage now!" "The professor's a good person! Please believe me! Y/NNNN!! Saraaaa!!" Nao provoked.

"Um.. We aren't especially doubting it.." Sara told Nao.

"Yep, just Mr. Policeman here who suspected him."

"Then please, repent!!"

"Sure. Professor Mishima's not suspicious." "S-So you understand...! In that case, my work there is done..."

"What happened in your First Trial?" Sara asked.

"The First Trial? It was terrifying.... It was a game where we were tied to beds... and we had to escape with just one key.." Nao explained.

'That's the same thing that happened to us!' I thought as I look at Sara and Joe

"I... Professor Mishima instructed me to use the sandpaper on the key... then I unlocked his restrains. Honestly, it was thanks to him I was able to stay calm.."

'Trust... Was The First Trial a game the evaluated trust? But why? Why would the culprit of this make us do that? Were they watching us? If I think back to The First Trial, a trap door opened then we ended up here.. So they had to have watched us!'

"Sara... are you okay? You look angry.." I turned to Sara, she looked angry.

"Ah..! I'm fine.."

"I don't like Keiji, but I kind of like you both."

"Eh? / Huh?"

"Please take good care your friend!"

Me and Sara sighed.

IM FINALLY DONE WITH THIS LONG ASS CHAPTER! Even though this has 647 words-