The Room of Lies

It was the next morning and I was putting on my blue blazer to my school uniform. I button it up before looking at Sara. She was waiting for me at the door of the room. "Are you ready?" She asked. "Yep."

'Time to "investigate" on who broke the Mishima AI.'

Me and Sara walk outside of the room. I shut the door before grasping onto Saras' hand. We walk out of the hotel rooms area into the Lobby. First thing we see in Keiji talking to Reko.

"...Yep, I don't know crap." Reko told the policeman. "Hmm..."

'Looks like Keiji's questioning her about the incident yesterday... I wonder if Keiji or Reko and keep up lying about the Mishima AI... Well, I got to hide about knowing the real situation, too...'

Gin was also in the Lobby, too. He was muttering to himself. "Can't talk to the old guy anymore, woof...?" He uttered. 'Gin...' I look back at Reko and Keiji. "...Got nothing else to say." Reko said. "Okie-dokie. I'll trust you." Keiji looked at me and Sara. "Oh, Y/N, Sara. Need something from me?" "Err... Are you flirting?" Sara joked. 'Pffft- What-'

"Yep. Got rejected, though." Keiji followed. 'HA-' It was a pretty funny joke but Reko seemed to not like it. "Stop spoutin' bullshit! Obviously he was just questioning me!" "Ooh, scary. You'd be a good detective, Reko." Keiji joked again.

"If you're done blabbing, then beat it, Keiji!!" Reko demanded. "I'll keep up the investigation." Keiji said. "See ya." Then, he left. "Whew... He's gone." Reko muttered; she turned to us. "Y/N, Sara, I've got something for ya. Could you come with me for a sec?" Reko asked. She walked away. "Eh...?" Sara looked at me. I just shrugged and grabbed Saras' hand. I dragged her towards Rekos' direction.

~~~

Reko lead us to the long stairs again, which was where the green vending machine was. "Why did you lead us here?" I asked. "I found something curious here." Reko said. "Something curious...?" Sara repeated. "It's hard to see in the dark, but... Check out that wall." Reko said as she pointed to the wall to the left. "Hm...?" Me and Sara walked to the wall. There was a red switch.

"Noticed the switch there?" Reko said as she walked to us. "What is this for...?" Sara asked. "Dunno... But there's an interesting note here." Above the switch are the words "Bonus Attraction." "Bonus Attraction...?" I muttered. Sara took a deep breath. "I'll push it." She said. She pushed it.

"Sara...?!" I wailed. "Wha?! You just went and pushed it Sara?!" Reko slightly shouted. With a loud sound, something moved. "Y/N! Sara! A door appeared!!" Reko alerted. Me and Sara turned around and saw a door. "Is that...?!" The three of us went to the door. There was a piece of paper on it. It reads...

[Room of lies]
Reward: ★★★★★★
Don't be fooled. If entangled by lies, you'll die.
Warning: The bonus will close once someone clears it.

(This part is gonna be hard because they have 10 people alive instead of 9- Just bear with me here-)

"Room of Lies...?" Reko muttered. "It's a tenth attraction...!" Sara said. "The hell's going on here? Shouldn't there be 9 attractions?" Reko questioned. "We heard that, but..." I trailed off. "And... 6 Clear Chips...?" "It's awfully suspicious, isn't it?" Sara said. Reko was silent for a moment. "Hey, Y/N, Sara. Did you check all 9 attractions?" She asked. "Hm...?"

"Specifically, how many Clear Chips you get from each attraction. Out of the nine attractions, 7 give ★★ (2), 1 gives ★★★ (3), and 1 gives ★★★★ (4)." Reko told. "R... Right..." "Why would this attraction have 6 though...?" I asked. "There's 10 of us. We all would get the same amount of Clear Chips to pass this."