People?

Props to the YTTD fandom website for me describing the characters!
Also there's swearing in this (Is assholes considered a bad word?)

Y/N POV
"Hey. Get up."

.........

"Hellooo? You both can't sit there stupefied forever"

"Eh...? Where is this" "Beats me..." Ah... Where are we... What happened....?

I sat up to see where I was, when I sat up I saw people!

"Who the hell're you guys?! Where even is this?!" A punk lady said

She has blackish-brown hair with lighter hair bangs that frame the left side of her face.
She's has heavy black droplet-shaped eyeliner beneath her black eyes. She wears a sleeveless black coat with a high collar that separates into several strands at the waist, a gray sleeveless turtleneck top with red buttons and a gold chain, gray gloves with red strips, a red fanny pack with three zippers, and black pants with red accents.

"Like we've got any idea ourselves! Calm down, lady!" The giant told her

He has red hair and a chin beard.
He wears a yellow vest with light green fur rimmed at the top over a long-sleeved mahogany shirt. In addition, he wears blueish gray pants with a brown belt and golden buckle. A green baseball cap with red accents sits on top of his hair as well. And he has red eyes.

"Is there no one here who can explain?!" A woman in overalls yelled

She has unkempt long, dark pink hair and eyes of the same color.
She wears a yellow short-sleeved shirt with puffed up sleeves that cut off just above the elbow and dark denim pants under a blue smock apron.

"Just what is going on...? How troubling..." A man in an apron said

He has shoulder-length black hair parted down the middle, and black eyes.
I think he's wearing a long-sleeved black changshan under that red-orange apron. Also he's holding a ladle, spatula, and a frying pan.

"What is happening..." I whispered to Sara "I don't know.." Sara whispered. I looked around the room to see a discussion happening centered around a single man.

"Now hold on a second! We should confirm what each of us knows" The blond man said

He has short, bleached blonde hair and grey eyes with dark circles underneath. (Who else has dark circles under there eyes cause I do).
He wears a grey short-sleeved shirt with a black vest over-top with brown pants.

"That's all well and good... But I don't even know where this is!" Overalls told the Blond guy

"I had quite a terrible experience earlier... So I can't remain calm... Mwahaha" A man in a suit said

He has disheveled, gray hair, I don't know what his eye color is cause his glasses are covering them.
He wears a brown suit with a lime-colored undershirt worn with a tie, alternating between green and orange stripes.

So they're confused as well.

I looked around the room again to see Joe 'Joe! Wait.... he's also wearing a collar..'

I touched my neck to be welcomed to a cold material (Half way to 100 words)

'A collar.... Nice.... So that means everyone here has a collar!'

I looked to the right to see the Punk Lady again

"Graaah!! We've been abducted! By some crazy assholes!!"

"Be quiet, meow!! Don't scream in my ear, woof!!" The catdog child said

"And don't curse, there's a grade-school kid here...." I muttered
He has short brown hair with green eyes.
He wears denim shorts with a tail behind it, a grey t-shirt, a gray medical mask and a cape with a hood on it made to look like cat ears. He's also wearing cat paw mittens, pawed shoes, and carries a cat cushion.

"H-Hey now... Fighting's no good.." A guy with a beanie said

He has fluffy, light teal hair with slightly darker teal eyes.
He wears a green beanie, a pale brown long-sleeved shirt tucked into khaki pants, and a purple jacket. His pants are held up with a brown belt with a gold buckle. (666 WORDS) He's also wearing a pink-orange polka-dotted scarf with tassels. The polka-dots are colored in a stripped, reflected pattern of peach, pink, and dark brown. And he's wearing light brown fuzzy boots. (This was the longest one yet)

'Ok... I'm gonna look away' I looked to the left and see calmer people

"What's goin' on...? Feels like we're wrapped up somethin' outrageous.." The giant said

"Yes... It would appear so.." The apron guy said

"Have I seen this person before?" I muttered. I looked at Sara to see her staring at the apron guy

"...Ooooh..." I turned my head around to see where that noise came from. It came from a frightened girl

She has pale lime-colored hair with a yellow hair clip shaped screws on her right and has green eyes.
She wears a school uniform that consists of a long-sleeved green sailor-style seifuku with a pink ribbon. It has a grey skirt with red striped accents and wears knee-high green socks. And she's wearing a bucket on her head.

'Is she ok?!' I looked at the center group again and they're still talking. And my mind is starting to clear.

'There are 12 people here, including myself..... All of us are wearing collars... Wait a minute.... Why isn't Joe coming to us? Did he not notice that me and Sara are awake?'

"Joe!" Sara shouted as she stood up and ran towards him. I stood up and walked to them.

"Good.. So you're ok" Sara said in relief

"....Who're you both?" Let me tell you when I choked on my spit-

"Wh...?!" I said 'Pleasetellmehe'sjokingPleasetellmehe'sjokingPleasetellmehe'sjoking-'

"What are you saying?! I'm Sara!" "And I'm Y/N!" "Did you forget your own two friend's faces?!" Sara exclaimed

"...Could you be..... the Sara who's a terrible swimmer and the Y/N who's handwriting is bad?"

"Wha-" "Joe! This isn't the time for jokes!!" I said while chopping him on the head while pouting

"Hehehehe! Not this again! Hehehheh" Sara giggled at the sight

"Hmm... Joe, Sara, and Y/N, eh? You three are friends?" The blond guy said

My chops slowed down "Uh... Yes?" I answered "Thanks for that. Joe here wasn't speaking up, see... Must've been wary of something... Wouldnt even tell me his name"

Joe stayed quiet, at this point I was petting Joe

"Alright, everybody, listen up. I bet we're all thinking the same thing. 'What is this place?' 'Why was I brought here?' And about all you know is who you are"

"What are you getting at, I wonder..?"

"How about we give introductions? Should ease the suspicion a little, at least"

"Introductions, you say?"

"Not a whole lot else we can do. Am I right, Y/N and Sara?" The blond guy asked us

"Huh...? Why are you asking us..?" Sara asked him

"Well I support it! You want to confirm our situation, right?" I said

"True.."

"...See, the calm ones know what to say"

"Okay, once you're ready, it's introduction time. Just tell me when, you two"

"You ready?" I whispered to Sara "Yeah.." Sara whispered back

"We're ready for the introductions, Sir!" I told the blond man

"Okie-dokie"

This probably was the longest chapter yet....