Box... I don't trust box...

After that, Kanna fell into my lap. "Y/N. How's Kanna looking?" Reko asked. "She passed out.."

"Dammit, this is some messed up shit! She DIED...?! What the hell'd this poor girl do, huh?! Does this culprit even got a heart?!"

"Seems like... this isn't some joke or a prank" Sou added.

"I-I don't like this... This is too-"

Everything got cut off my me, The Concerned Y/N's thinking.

'Culprit.... Joe said that there's a collaborator with the culprit..' I look at everyone in the room, everything just turned black.

'So, Nao, Kanna, Reko are off the suspect list because I don't see them doing something this cruel. Mishima is off of the list too. Joe and Sara are out. So that leaves, Keiji, Sou, Kai, Q-Taro, and Gin...'

I looked at Keiji. (I know that this said everything turned black but how I imagine this is that Keiji are outlined in white)

'Keiji is hiding something but I don't think it's "I'm the collaborator" or something like that.'

'So it leaves those 4.. Q-Taro, Kai, Sou, and Gin..' I turn to Kai.

'I feel like I seen Kai before' I turn to Q-Taro.

'He said that he had parents but they left him, so he's in an orphanage. Someone in the orphanage might be the culprit of this. (A/N: I dont rememeber why I typing this)' I look at Gin and Sou.

'I don't want to suspect Gin but anyone here can be the collaborator... Everyone here has a collar on their neck, but we can't see Gin and Sou's collar. Sou's scarf is covering his neck and Gin's cat plush is covering his neck as well..'

Everything started to have color. 'My thinking time is over... Aw...'

"We can discuss that later. First off, let's open up this box." Keiji said. I look at Q-Taro who was holding a box 'So that's the box... Looks like the box has 3 keyholes.. There's something off about that box... That box sus..'

"It ain't gonna. It's got these keyholes, see?" Keiji turned to Me and Sara. "Y/N, Sara, got any ideas?" "Huh?"

"Why are you asking us?" Sara asked.

"I just like catching you both off-guard."

'What kind of reason is that?'

"I got something. But first, can someone watch Kanna?" I asked.

Reko and Nao walked over.

"We'll watch her." "Thank you!" I said as I gave Kanna to them. I stood up and walked to Sara. "Do you have that Trial key?" I asked. Sara took the key out her pocket and gave it to me. "Thanks" I walked to the box and used the key. It fits! "Can we use our key, too?!" "Lets try it."

I walked to Nao and got her Trial key. I look down at Kanna and got her Trial key. I frowned. 'Her key is fully red...' I sadly sighed and walked to the box. These keys fit! "Alright, this might be dangerous, so leave it to the policeman."

Keiji opened the box. "And it's open." "What's inside?" Sara asked.

"Ahh... you might not want to look."

Unfortunately, I saw before Keiji could speak I looked inside.

"Oh.."

Inside was.... A "person's" head....

Everyone started to freak.

'Wait...'

"Guys, it's a doll head. There's no blood and the person's eyes are closed, they're supposed to be open, why do I know that...."

'Have I seen a dead body before?'

'W-What was that! The girl... looks like me! And the dead person.... looks like.... S/N (Sibling Name)......'

My heart was beating, sweat coming down my forehead, my breath shortening. "...N?" "Y/N!!"

"H-Huh?" I look up to see Sara. "Are you ok?" "U-Um... I'm ok... So what happened?"

Sara explained what happened. "So we have to find the doll head's body?"

"Mhm... So should we go with?"

I look around, I see Sou walking to us.

"Sou wants us to go with him so we should go with him."

Sara nodded. "Hey, Sou, we can search together." "A-Ah! Ok."

"Alright, let's get searching around. Don't have any big spills, guys. And be sure to share any info you find" Keiji announced.

Everyone went their ways except for Reko and Nao cause they're gonna look after Kanna, so did me, Sara, and Sou. When we were walk I couldn't keep my mind off of S/N.

Was that a memory or just a picture...?