Happy Reunion!

Y/Ns' POV
So, turns out, I didn't get any sleep that night. I was thinking about what Keiji said. "You too, huh, Y/N... Sara…? You can’t… acknowledge the hallucinations. Once they’re burnwed into your brain…" "...Don’t end up like Mr. Policeman."

It sounded like he has them too... Is Keiji okay...? He has eyebags too...

I open one of my eyes and saw Sara moving. 'She's walking up...' I open both of my eyes and stretched my arms and legs.

"Looks like two you managed to rest some." "Yep." "...Yes. Thank you very much."

"You two want to go show your face to everyone?" Keiji asked. "They're worried, so..."

"...Yes." Sara said as I nod.

Hallucination Level ... 20

The Hallucination Level is a number indicating Y/N's mental state. It will surely increase every time she remembers Joe and S/N.

Egocentric Level ... 5

The Egocentric Level is a number indicating Y/N's mind and personal being. Everytime it gets higher, her selfishness will take over.
(You when Sara talks/thinks in red text? Like she was evil or something? Well, it's the same for Y/N. Also I might change this.)

Me, Sara, and Keiji went into the lobby. As soon as we entered the large, bright space, some people were there. Singing echoed through the room.

'That sounds like... Reko...'

Sara said my thoughts. "What a pretty voice..."

"...Entranced by it, Y/N L/N and Sara Chidouin?" I jump at Alices' sudden voice. "Woah!" "Hmph... You two look awful." I roll my eyes. "Thanks for the compliment..." I mutter.

"...Alice..."

"Why're you listening from the wall? Isn't she your sister?" Keiji asked. "How annoying! We're strangers now, I tell you!!" 'Right...'

"...Reko... is surely singing with pure feelings out of grief for the dead. I don't care to introduce unnecessary distraction with my presence."

"Pretty conscientious for your sister, eh?"

"...Always the provocative one, aren't you." It was quiet. Well, it's not because Reko was still singing but you get it. (You probably don't.)

"...You all... What do you... think of Reko?"

"Huh...?"

"She's like a big sister figure." 'She's pretty too, like have you seen her?!' Sara slightly nods. "She's a kind person." "Mwahaha... I see."

"'Course, she's got no mercy for men, such as Mr. Policeman right here." Keiji addressed. "Kind to the weak, harsh on the strong... That's the impression I get." Sara added. "...She was different before."

"Before...?"

"Was she... harsh on everyone?" I ask. "...Precisely." Alice confirmed.

"Since Reko's birth, she's brimmed with vitality, and had talents in music and charming others. She was harsh even on herself... But especially to weak people who were all talk and no action. She's undergone a startling change."

"Due to your murder case, I take it...?" Keiji guessed. Alices' eyes widened in surprise. Then, his eyes went back to normal. "Mwahaha... Exactly right... Sorry to make you hear these trifles..."

Without even realising, Reko stopped singing and called out me and Saras' names. "Y/N!! Sara!!" Reko smiled as she came towards us, along with Nao and Gin. "Y/N, Sara, you came to!!"

"Sara...!!"

"Big sistersssssss!!" Gin wrapped his arms around me and Saras' waist. "You two okay?!" Reko asked. "Y... You can't push yourself, okay...?!" Nao cried with tears running down her face. "Aww, don't cry, Nao...!" I told her with a smile while I was wiping her tears away.

"W... We're fine. Just... a little exhausted." "I'm glad you woke up, meow..."

It's warm... Everyone must be exhausted, body and soul. But their kindness... is comforting.

Reko turns and looks at Alice. "...The hell you lookin' at?" "E-Er, sorry..." Alice apologized as he looked away. "Sara, you know the sitch?"

"What happened while I was asleep?" "Other than being brought to Floor 3... Nothin' yet." Reko answered. "We were feeling at a loss too, so all we could do was rest as instructed..." Nao added.

"But that bad doll girl's nowhere to be found, woof. Should we look for her, meow?" Sara had a look of confusion on her face. "Let's look around first. We should check if this place is safe first. Some trap might already be set into motion..."

"...Sheesh, I was about to say don't overdo it. But you're getting serious quick, Sara... Alright, sitting around's not my style either. Let's take caution exploring the area." (730 words... I'm gonna continue.)

We all go into a random room that lead to a long, dark hallway with three entrances leading towards different rooms. Bits wood and other materials laying on the ground.

When we walked into the hallway, we all saw Q-taro looking around. Q-taro looked at us. "Y/N! Sara! Ya okay now?!"

"Q-taro..."

"Thank goodness... I knew you two were tough, but... Y'never know, y'know..." Sara looks down. "I'm... not strong at all..."

'That's not true...'

Q-taro pulls his cap down. "...'Course, yeah. Sorry. You two really suffered. Saying not to sweat it after that's just insensitive." He clenched his fists. "But lemme say this! You've done nothin' wrong!! Miley's just a true piece'a crap doll! Don't ever blame yerself!!"

I grit my teeth. "I'll make Miley pay..."

"Yeah...! I wanna get revenge for yer best friend... And also... Kai...! Yer dying wish won't be in vain...!!"

"Q-taro..."

"I'm goin' back to searchin'. Wanna find clues, whether it's about an exit or about the kidnappers."

"We'll... do our best too." Sara agreed. "...That gorilla's... actually a good guy, meow." Gin muttered. As we were leaving the area, I heard Q-taro mutter something. "Though... I am gettin' a little hungry."

'That's why I ate before the main game. I won't have to worry about being hungry.'

We left the dark area and went somewhere else.