Gonbee Yamada

We made it to the Bar to see everyone but Nao gathered around the man in stripes.

He has a gaudy hairstyle separated into two parts; the right half is blue and covers his eye, and the left side is shaved close to his head and colored into magenta and yellow stripes.

He's wearing a striped prison uniform that is frayed at the collar and sleeves, with handcuffs hanging from his left wrist. He also has a ball and chain wrapped around his waist.

"Y/N! Sara!" "Joe! Did you find Nao?!" "S… She wasn’t on the second floor?!" "Ya mean she’s up and vanished?!" Kanna started to shake. "…Oh no…"

"Just what is going on…?" Kai thought out loud. "Err, well… Now everybody calm down…"

Kai notices the man. "…Erm. Who is the person tied up there…?"

"Hmph, such an annoying bunch…" We turn to the man in stripes. "You all… plus this “Nao” makes everyone, right?"

"Oh, you woke up." I said to the man. "…Remove these ropes. So long as you don’t want me to crush you…"

"This guy’s… a little riotous. That’s troublesome…"

"Heh… All chicken, are you…?" "Um… Do you have a second?" I asked. "Hm…? You… Eee…" Then, his eyes widened as he looked at me. "EYAAAAAAAAGH!! Why is SHE walking around freely?! Hurry, hurry! Somebody capture her!!" "W… What’s this all’a sudden?!"

"I know! Oh yes I do! This girl is bad news!!"

"C…Calm down! Could you start at the beginning?"

"…And could you drop that weird tone of yours?" Reko said. He looked at Reko and listened. "Hmph, look at me, getting so disconcerted."

"Is this guy playin’ a joke on us…?"

"Listen, we don’t have time to spend on you. But… I’ll allow a little time for inquiries. We’ll decide whether to untie you after that."

"Say again…?! Hmph…! Do not try to act superior, blond rascal!"

"Oooh, scary. You two handle the questioning, Y/N, Sara."

"Whaaa?! We're doing that, too?!" "Okay..." I mutter.

"Mr. Policeman’s shakin’ over here.. Talk to me whenever you’re ready." 'Oh sweet Atua... Please let this guy not be annoying..'

After I was done praying I turn to Keiji. "Okay, you two ready?" "Ye.." "Okie-dokie. Then we’ll begin."

~Questioning~

"Just so it's clear, you and me are equals. Don't think I'll obediently listen to you."

"Tell us your name.." I ask. He smirks. "And what if I so no?" "Then we have no obligation to untie you." He starts to sweat. "W...Wait...! They're really chafing me! These ropes..! I get it... I'll tell you a little.."

'Nice job, Y/N!' "Ok, so what is your name?"

"…It’s proper for you to give your name first."

"My name is Y/N L/N and the is my friend, Sara Chidouin. Just Y/N and Sara are fine."

"…I am …Go…Gonbee Yamada… Call me Gonbee."

"…’Swone old-fashioned name."

"As if yours isn’t Cubetaro Hamburger?!" 'PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT-'

"Tha’s Q-taro Burgerburg to you!!"

"What's you occupation?" "My occupation is… err… well. A salaryman." I point at his clothes. "Dressed like that?" "Urk…!!"