Kanna's Sidequest

Y/N POV
Me and Sara were in the Cafeteria from the Hidden Room. "Where should we go?" Sara asks. "Um... Bar?" "Sure."

We walked to the bar.

T-T-T-Timeskip

We were outside of the the bar about to head in. When we were about to go inside we heard talking.

"Here... Wipe with this."

"...Thank you very much..."

Me and Sara look to the left to see Reko and Kanna. "Tch, damn puppet... As if you've even got a change of clothes." Sara walks to them, I follow.

"You two..." Kanna looks at us with very surprised eyes, but they weren't the trusting eyes she'd had before.

'We... lied to Kanna...Because of that lie... We deeply wounded Kanna's heart. "Sister-killer"... It's all because Miley said that awful thing...!'

"Hey, Y/N, Sara, you think you two could look for somethin' Kanna could wear?" Reko asks. "No problem." Sara said while I nod.

We first go inside of the bar to see Joe sitting by himself, hanging his head. 'He said he wanted to be left alone..' I tap on Sara's shoulders. "We should leave.." I whisper. Sara nods.

As we were about to leave, Joe noticed us and spoke up. "..Oh, Y/N, Sara." We turn around. "..Ulp. (What kind of noise-) You noticed us, Joe..."

"It’s kinda calming here, somehow… Wonder why… I’ve never had a drink in my life." Uncomfortable silence came between us. "Hey, Y/N, Sara. Do you really think Keiji’s a cop?" Joe asks. "Eh…? Joe… Have you been doubting it the whole time?"

"I-I mean… Just wanted your guys opinion."

"I…I think Keiji’s a cop" Sara said. "Huh… Right, okay… How about you Y/N..?" "I don't know.."

Jke sighs. "Damn, I’m a loser, aren’t I… Just a little difference in opinion’s got me uneasy.…Me, I can’t think there’s someone siding with the kidnappers among that bunch."

"Huh…?/Hm?" Me and Sara said in unison. 'Now that’s strange… Wasn’t Joe the first one to suggest there was?' "But the more I try to believe, the more suspicious I get… Listen, Y/N. Sara. Could you… look into Keiji a little?"

"Us…?" Joe looks to the side "…Nah, sorry. Yeah, pretend I never asked."

'Because he wants to believe… he suspects… One thing’s for sure… It’s better if we know more about each other.'

Føř mý øwň §ūřvįvął, ţøø.

"...!" "Y/N...? Sara…?" "I… It’s nothing." Me and Sara said. 'What am I thinking…?'

"Leave it to us, Joe." Joe looks surprised ."Y-You serious? …Don’t push yourself too much."

"Let's go to the Game Room." Sara suggested. I nod. Then we left the Bar.

ŢĪMƏ§ĶĪP

We were inside of the Game Room, going towards the blue room. When we went inside we saw...

"Kanna...!?"

We saw Kanna sitting in one of the chairs. 'She isn't moving so..'

"This is a doll..." Sara said. "Everything looks so... detailed.." I said while getting shivers down my spine. As we looked closer , there was something written on the doll's hand. It said: "Please use as you wish."

"We should take off the clothes to we can give it to Kanna. I mean... The clothes look exactly the same as Kanna's."

"Okay."

Stripped off the doll's clothes.

'Alright...' I look at the doll. 'Even if it's a doll, it feels awkward to just leave it here.'

Sara went to a discreet spot and placed the doll there. "Know that that's done, we should give these to Kanna." I said. Me and Sara walked out of the Blue Room and went to the Bar.

piksemiT (Timeskip backwards)

We made outside of the bar. We go to Kanna and Reko. "We found this in the Blue Room." I say as I give Reko the clothes. "Wha...! Ain't this the same exact uniform?! Creepy... Why the hell' em they got stuff like this prepared?"

"Thank you very much..." 'Kanna... She looks even more feeble...'

"Kanna..." Sara said gently. Kanna moved away from me and Sara with a start. "H… Hey, Kanna…? Easy now. What’s up?"

"I’m… sorry… Please don’t be nice to me anymore… I’m afraid… of having hope…!" Then, Kanna went running off. "Y/N! Sara! Hey! What’s the deal?" '…What good will telling her do? Will that help Kanna…? No, that’s not what this is about. I’m afraid. Of her saying I should’ve been truthful then…'

"Y/N, Sara, look me in the eye. Don’t sit there an’ brood over crap."

I raise an eyebrow. "Eh…?" "Talk to me. Or are you just not listenin’ to what I say?"

"We understand…"

We told Reko about the conversation. "Mishima said that…?!"

Sara and I sigh. "It’s my fault..."

"Cut it out! Don’t say that shit! Did you mean to hurt her?! ‘Course not, right?! Sure, Mishima was the first to lie…! And I dunno if that was right or not…! But guess what?! There was hope in Kanna’s eyes! You know how hard it is to show hope to a person who’s heart’s been snapped…?!"

Me and Sara stayed silent. "Dammit…! Why… Why’d I go callin’ Mishima a nutty professor…"

"Reko…" "Guess it ain’t fair to decide he’s no good just ‘cause he’s a man… I get the sitch now. I’ll back Kanna up, guys. It’s what we do now that’s important, right?"

"Yes…!"